Sports Radio Appreciation

Galloway...
sick.gif
Talk about a show that's worn thin...

Drivetime in DFW is kinda whack...

Ben and Skin.
pimp.gif

While back, my fav listen was Bob Kemp.  Dude knew his stuff like no other. 
pimp.gif

Local radio out here is lame, buncha dumb homers, but Colin came from out here, he's always been solid.  He's a homer, but not as bad of one. 

Rome and Patrick are all right, Mike and Mike is better because of the guests they get more so then just the two of them. 

The Saturday ESPN shows with Clayton, and Kiper and whatever host is on are great during the offseason. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

Boomer and Carton, and Dan Patrick podcasts every night. Perfect ending to my days.

My man...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Always straight comedy when Carton does his Mad Dog impersonation

Kinda got old for me real quick, if I listen to anybody it'll be Steve Sommers or Boomer, and that's it.

670 the Score is the business. Chicago sports radios finest. Great lineup top to bottom. Lawrence Holmes is my man!!!

Ya I like Lawrence too.  Jason Goff is funny as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
at Jerome from Manhattan
roll.gif
He's had some great calls on the fan
laugh.gif

With your crazy callers on that station come some real knowledgable heads on there... Not sure of the name, but the one Steve always accused of having a book near him
laugh.gif
That man knew his stats / baseball history.
eek.gif

SIRIUS listeners?

Colin on the drive to work every single day. NFL Radio was on my radio nonstop during the season. Now, it's not as much.

Sports talk is appreciated.

I could careless for Mike & Mike, Dan Patrick, and Jim Rome especially.

in Chicago I only mess with 670 the Score

never ESPN1000 except ocassionally Waddle and Silvy and the Scott Van Pelt Show

Boers and Bernstein

Matt Abbattacola

Jason Goff

The Joe O and Rock Show

Laurence Holmes

Jason Goff is the truth by the way

pimp.gif

I HATE Colin Cowherd. Freaking idiot is always on his high horse and is so damn repetitive. I'm so glad DC area got JOHN THOMPSON and SMOKIN' AL KOKEN during his time slot, and then 'Zabe and Andy Polin and the guys later at night.

SPORTSTALK 980 FTW!

I was listening to 2Live Stews Today and  Stacey Dash was on the show and I found out some interesting things about her
-She gives it up on the first date
pimp.gif

-She been married 3x and all 3 propose after the first date
laugh.gif

-She has 2 kids including a 19 year old
-Dame Dash is her first cousin

Back
Top Bottom