Sports Talk Radio hosts Appreciation/ Unappreciation

sh_powertrip_new1.jpg

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Petros and Money is annoying

When I drive home from the office and these two @ss clowns are on the dial I want to perform homicide
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

WFAN...
pimp.gif

Steve Somers is the man.
The Schmooze
pimp.gif

Boomer and Carton wake me up on my ride to the train station every morning. Francesca is one of a kind
30t6p3b.gif

briannnnn, I never understood why the station plays Mikes theme when Joe/Evan fill in for this spot. Makes no sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

WFAN...
pimp.gif

Steve Somers is the man.
The Schmooze
pimp.gif

Boomer and Carton wake me up on my ride to the train station every morning. Francesca is one of a kind
30t6p3b.gif

briannnnn, I never understood why the station plays Mikes theme when Joe/Evan fill in for this spot. Makes no sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Petros and Money is annoying

When I drive home from the office and these two @ss clowns are on the dial I want to perform homicide
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Dan Patrick and Scott Van Pelt are the only ones I can listen to
Too bad SVP is only on like once a week.  I like his show better when both he and Ryen are on.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Dan Patrick and Scott Van Pelt are the only ones I can listen to
Too bad SVP is only on like once a week.  I like his show better when both he and Ryen are on.

^ Yeah, why isn't Van Pelt on more? Seems like Ryen is on the solo dolo a lot.

^ Yeah, why isn't Van Pelt on more? Seems like Ryen is on the solo dolo a lot.

KNBR 680 - Murph and Mac pretty good for my drive from 7-7:30am from Oakland to Fremont

KNBR 1050 - Damon Bruce is money

KNBR 680 - Murph and Mac pretty good for my drive from 7-7:30am from Oakland to Fremont

KNBR 1050 - Damon Bruce is money

I've been listening to a lot of Bill Daughtry on ESPN New York 1050

Not really a sports radio listener but hes old school radio voice really makes me a frequent listener.

I've been listening to a lot of Bill Daughtry on ESPN New York 1050

Not really a sports radio listener but hes old school radio voice really makes me a frequent listener.

I don't mind Bomani Jones but since I only get his podcasts it is always a day late.

Like Waddle and Silvy(Chicago) for the most part

Nobody good in Grand Rapids MI local.

I don't mind Bomani Jones but since I only get his podcasts it is always a day late.

Like Waddle and Silvy(Chicago) for the most part

Nobody good in Grand Rapids MI local.

Back
Top Bottom