Sports Wives Appreciation Vol. I Wish I was a little bit taller

Antonio Gates girl would shut the thread down...

I heard kellen winslow jr. girl is alright too

roll.gif

Yeah But I heard she give the {()} to just about any Type %##*! with a pair of Cool Grey XI's on they feet

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

SOCCER PLAYER'S WIVES ARE THE BEST:

2ed6qs9.jpg

Double fisting? My kind of woman.....
pimp.gif

If this lady was about 20-30 pounds heavier and really ugly, I would definitley have a shot.

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

1- Manny is huge
2- because tim duncan's chick doesn't dress like she is in a rap video she is ugly?
3- you too, with any kind of $, can make any girl look like that...not too many natural beauties there ( I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers, except maybe K-Mart's chick)
No I think its because she look like a old %%@ 1st grade teacher.I could be wrong though *shrugs*

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

roll.gif

Yeah But I heard she give the {()} to just about any Type %##*! with a pair of Cool Grey XI's on they feet

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thetruth03

I aint heard a that.. LOL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Gunna

Stop name droppin and spreading rumors
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Aint no rumor, theres a good source
roll.gif

If shorty dropped her panty for some Cool Greys...

[Project Pat] don't save her, she don't wanna be save [Project Pat]

This is NT and most here are holding Platinum V-Cards so they will throw out a life raft anyway.......

1- Manny is huge
2- because tim duncan's chick doesn't dress like she is in a rap video she is ugly?
3- you too, with any kind of $, can make any girl look like that...not too many natural beauties there ( I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers, except maybe K-Mart's chick)

She's ugly because she's pale, has a heavy jaw, big teeth and is just overall unattractive.

Originally Posted by geminifly

1- Manny is huge

She's ugly because she's pale, has a heavy jaw, big teeth and is just overall unattractive.

roll.gif
roll.gif

wow
coldblooded

Originally Posted by thetruth03

Antonio Gates girl would shut the thread down...

care to shut it down or ducktales
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

1- Manny is huge

93125fe7c7eba80d04cc70f2a696f3ce8e239b1.gif

1- Manny is huge

it's one picture....

you bag thoroughbred dime pieces on the regular though huh?

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

This is NT and most here are holding Platinum V-Cards so they will throw out a life raft anyway.......
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I'm using that one someday.

1- Manny is huge

it's one picture....

you bag thoroughbred dime pieces on the regular though huh?
laugh.gif
you dont need to have a dime piece to compete withduncan's wife...

October and Tony aren't married. They are just committed to each other. She lets him cheat when he is on the road.

Back
Top Bottom