Sportsline Daily Fantasy Games: NEW DAILY FANTASY - TIER SYSTEM - NO SALARIES

Our team has been working on this project since the start of 2015 and as of about 7am this morning, it's live to the public.

Unlike Draft Kings and Fanduel, we have no salaries. This is a tier based game, and each tier is hand picked. Select one player from each of the 9 tiers to complete your lineup --- 8 batters and 1 pitcher. The position of your batters does not matter, so users are not required to select 1 batter at each position on the field.

We're offering a free entry game today, as well as many low buy in games. Please, check it out and let me know what you think. Feedback, both positive and negative are welcome. I know people are use to salaries, so it may take a while to warm up to the tier based system but it's a good game and something different from what's already out there. 

If you have any questions, let me know. I have answers.    

Sportsline.com is a CBS Interactive site (CBSSports.com)

http://www.sportsline.com/daily-fantasy

desktop screen shots:

Last edited:
Cool concept on the No Salaries take..

Might check out if you throw a promo code or something. I'm loyal to my DK and FD

Cool concept on the No Salaries take..

Might check out if you throw a promo code or something. I'm loyal to my DK and FD
we don't have any promo codes, but we have free entry games 

will try today

the tier-based system is interesting, sets it apart from DK & FD

more screen shots of our first live games that started at 1.... 

GAMETRACKER PAGE 
  • your lineup is on the left, standings in the middle with your team highlighted and the cut off to the money, and tweets on the right (relevant to the players on your team) 
  • the green bar is just a graph of your player innings remaining
  • the standings shows an icon for player overlap and innings remaining as well
  • clicking another user in the standings pulls up a side by side of your lineup and that user
  • when a player is at bat, he gets an "AT BAT" badge ; pitchers get an "ON MOUND" badge as well 
LIVE TAB
  • this is an overview of all the contests you have that are live -- gives some quick info on where you are in the standings, your points, and the point total of the last person winning money 
  • click the box and a link to the Gametracker appears ... this page is in real time, so it'll update on the spot 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom