Spraying Urine on Shoes?

Is this ever a concern for anyone?

I was at work today wearing a new pair of kicks and using the urinal. I've noticed this before but sometimes while you're urinating, the urinal sprays onto the floor and potentially onto your shoes. Anyone ever worried about it? 

is this really a concern?
wipe em' off and keep it movin B....
It hasn't been a concern until now. I was just thinking of whether it ruins your shoes at all with uric acid turning alkaline and possibly discoloring your shoes? 99.9% of the time we don't even know if it splashes onto your shoes 
laugh.gif

it's not like it's blood or semen stains which can be difficult to scrub

lick it off and go on with your day B

if you pissing on your shoes, you got a bigger issue than your kicks. hold down that lil guy

Last edited:
it's not like it's blood or semen stains which can be difficult to scrub

lick it off and go on with your day B

if you pissing on your shoes, you got a bigger issue than your kicks. hold down that lil guy
laugh.gif
 I'm not directly pissing on my shoes, just thinking about the splash back when you pee on a urinal and the "potential" damage if your urine sets into your shoes. I am just thinking of it from the standpoint of salt on leather shoes or something.

My pee basically looks like water but I stand back and pee from 3 point range in public usually if I'm alone. If not, lil bit of peepee on my primeknit aint gonna kill me.

My pee basically looks like water but I stand back and pee from 3 point range in public usually if I'm alone. If not, lil bit of peepee on my primeknit aint gonna kill me.
Thank you! That was the reassurance I needed lol 

Normally I would clean dirt/such when I notice my shoes getting dirty but I never thought about what urine does to a shoe just because it probably happens frequently but it just kind of dries off.

I get piss on my shoes all the time when i pee in random spots late at night when i'm drunk...
no big deal...

man what kinda ****** up toilets does your job have lol???

i hope you wear socks with them ultra boosts op.

I always let the last little dribble hit the toe box of my black n red space jambs then I rub it around with tp. Gives that patent leather a nice shine.

I just bring my pee bottle with me.

That way when I'm at work at Footlocker I just hide in my shoe box fort in the corner, whip it out, insert dink into pee bottle (word to shynop), and let it go.

Back
Top Bottom