Spring 2021 - Air Jordan 1 High Shadow 2.0 - Jordan 1 of the year voted by Niketalk.

^ those black and white pics always confuse my senses, I feel like I’m looking at a pic of an actual shoe with colors but someone put a black and white filter on them lol

These are good to go. They are simple, the nubuck makes them different which is good since it’s not OG color blocking. I’m also questioning how many shoes in this mold are left to release since I hate the “85” mold.

That suede/nubuck must be a cheaper material than the leather…y’all know the hustle.

Suede is taking me out.. I'm dead tired of suede on I's.
I agree it makes the most durable longest lasting Jordan and cuts its life in half with nubuck or suede. It's cool on some but these would last me 30 years if they weren't suede lol

Same nubuck as UNCs. I think they pretty clean and a pretty good alternate shadow actually. I do think ppl will regret passing on this pair in particular. Neutral/goes with everything and the colorblocking. I was gonna pass, but champs got them and it's a no brainer on disco. Hopefully i can double on snkrs, but I'd be satisfied with one pair.

Same nubuck as UNCs. I think they pretty clean and a pretty good alternate shadow actually. I do think ppl will regret passing on this pair in particular. Neutral/goes with everything and the colorblocking. I was gonna pass, but champs got them and it's a no brainer on disco. Hopefully i can double on snkrs, but I'd be satisfied with one pair.
yeah but if these were all leather they would be one of those instant classics...the nubuck just don't hit the same for me.

Back
Top Bottom