Spring 2021 - Air Jordan 1 High Shadow 2.0 - Jordan 1 of the year voted by Niketalk.

762FEAC2-9A7D-41B2-A553-227056906B30.jpg

Wow, Got Em with a Minute Left!
1 SNKRS, 1 FTL FLX.!
Ever since I went back to making sure I’m using PayPal on SNKRS, I’ve been seeing more Got Ems (Still not many, but more than normal!)

Samething I said. The kobe's and shadows went from being a draw to flat out purchase. I was shocked because I just knew I had 10 minutes and was talking to the wife and showing her how to put in the code for snkrs and what shoes to go for. Next thing I know, I just saw the purchase option and not the enter the draw option.

So I’m not trippin, I swear it said join draw at first too, it errored, then the purchase option was just there.

I would’ve missed because I was listening to the girl & really thought I’d wait until something said not to put it off.

hopefully that helped a lot of us somehow hit this time

I seriously need help, didn't even get to access FTL or CHMPS. This is getting absurd. Took an L on SNKRS, showed up draw for me.

My boy, new to SNKRS has hit like 5 draws already last few months and now on these

I can’t hit for a damn pair of anything Jesus Christ man

I'm glad I spend no more than 15 minutes on this **** any given day anymore. What a joke. Couldn't access a single site to even buy this morning. The whole thing is disgusting.

Took Ls on my three accounts, all of which were draws. My buddy went 2 for 2 and both of his were LEOs. I feel like most people who were able to LEO hit. He’s gonna oop me a pair at least.

Wow, 0/4 on Snkrs for size 10, not to mention striking out with various raffles, etc.

But my boy got my size 10! He also got my 10.5 in the Kobes through the Undefeated raffle. I love how we hook each other up!

Got em baby.

This is the weirdest release I’ve ever been a part of on SNKRS. Started off as a draw which I lost. Then I checked, it was available first come first serve so I added a pair to my cart and then checked out. I have no idea what the hell went on But I’m grateful to have a pair.

Back
Top Bottom