Spring 2021 - Air Jordan 1 High Shadow 2.0 - Jordan 1 of the year voted by Niketalk.

Wow first win in snkrs since 2018. I guess all that app engagement is real and changing to 2 day shipping! I am shocked.

Not mad I didn’t get a pair so I’m taking my Ls with this release and moving on.... but if see a restock and I hit I’ll take 1 pair and be happy with 1...

I need size 8. How yesterday a friend came in clutch.
Had size 8 colombias retail 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯

So im not sweating an L on these too much.

brb getting dressed lol time to hunt 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Forgot I had $115 laying around on GOAT so I scooped last night for resale just in case I took the L today. Happy I did because I was one of the LEOs on SNKRS when I thought it would be a raffle. smh . Took the L but kinda got a W?

Entered at 9:00 via draw.
Checked 3 mins later because I wanted to enter for the Kobe’s and it was a 10 min draw

Kobe’s were to purchase a size and struck out.
Checked the shadows and it was now pending.

Weird but oh well

Struck out on all footsites yesterday. Was listening to that J. Cole this morning and got lost in the word play and forgot to enter right at 9a... Entered at about 9:06a and hit! Thank you again shoe angels!
IMG_0201.jpg

Got em baby.

This is the weirdest release I’ve ever been a part of on SNKRS. Started off as a draw which I lost. Then I checked, it was available first come first serve so I added a pair to my cart and then checked out. I have no idea what the hell went on But I’m grateful to have a pair.
Don’t try to figure it out, just accept it baby

Extremely happy you hit! How many pairs this week?

Back
Top Bottom