Spring Jackets thread

truth-serum

Banned
What are most of you guys using as spring jackets? I want something light and not heavy that I can layer underneath. I'm thinking of getting a military style jacket.

What type of spring jackets are people wearing?

Jcrew Broadmoor
07159_WO2817_m

I usually just got a hoody and denim vest on though.

Last edited:
Got a blue denim jacket and a black one.

Need some light jackets and a varsity one too.

Will be lurking to see some of the jackets posted 
nerd.gif

IN!

spring is pretty short out here in Dallas... but still..

going to the movies w/ a lady friend, eem in the summer, requires some kinda gear.. (yambs be getting cold and wanting a jacket)

I hope i can get saucy w/ these...

:pimp: :pimp:

The ***** is P4L?
"Posting for later."  It's how selfish people who haven't learned how to subscribe to forum threads keep track of them for later reference.

It's considered garbage posting and we delete it whenever possible. 
And its for the members who dont go to the Subscribe webpage to easily be able to view which threads they would like to view at a later time. Id rather go to a specific forum and browse other threads and potentially new ones I havent seen before rather than clicking on the Subscribe link to only view threads I've subscribed to.

Last edited:
I got a couple leather jackets and planning on getting a new denim jacket

A jacket in the spring? Naaah playa
I wear jackets 3 quarters of the year- spring, fall, and winter.

Imo the coolness factor of your outfit goes way up if you have a nice jacket to layer with as opposed to just a t shirt 

Last edited:

The ***** is P4L?
"Posting for later."  It's how selfish people who haven't learned how to subscribe to forum threads keep track of them for later reference.

It's considered garbage posting and we delete it whenever possible. 
And its for the members who dont go to the Subscribe webpage to easily be able to view which threads they would like to view at a later time. Id rather go to a specific forum and browse other threads and potentially new ones I havent seen before rather than clicking on the Subscribe link to only view threads I've subscribed to.
You can see all the posts you've subscribed to right on the front page.  There's a news feed that updates in real time.  Just click the button labeled "subscriptions only."  

It's simple and it doesn't junk up the forums for everyone else. 

I want a leather jacket but can never find one exactly the way I want it. I don't want to wait months to get one made from toj either.

Back
Top Bottom