Spring Semester Appreication

I know all college students can relate. When it starts to warm up around March goin into April. People start poppin up again. Bring out the new springclothes. Girls in shorts and tanks for you guys. Checkin the new guys that transfered in back in January. Sometimes its so nice you don't even wanna goto class. Post up in front of the library or Commons (or whatever your school's spot is).
pimp.gif
I wished I hadn't moved away from campus and didn't work all day untilclass.

Definitely appreciated..It was hot in NC today so everyone was chillin on the "Yard" and females had legs showin...
devil.gif

HELL NO

I only had class two days a week in the fall semester.

This semester has been killing me.

I can't wait til summer.

Appreciated! It seems like this semester is going by real fast! for me at least! and today all the bad girls came out today in the nice sunny 70 degreeweather
pimp.gif

Appreciated because I only have 8 weeks of school left. Unappreciated because I live in Phoenix and its about to get even hotter.

winter quarter is about to end here... spring starts like first week of april
weather was very hot today.

pimp.gif
Already starting to feel the warm weather here as the quarter is about to end. Gonna have a whole quarter of this type of weather

unappreciated...starting to get humid. hardest semester to date class wise. things are getting hectic at work looking through all the measures/bills passed inthe state legislatures.

Back
Top Bottom