Spring Semester: Making a good impression

Spring Semester is coming up and since I didnt have such a great winter semester, I wanted to start things off right this time. What are some good ways to getto know people (especially the girls) on the first couple days of class? I hate having to break the ice...

Start by sitting next to a female in class. Then whip it out. Encourage other classmates and faculty to join in.

actually first couple of days actually can work out good for you. show up like2-4 minutes before class. and sit next or around to however ytou tryna put inwork. put in work the first 2 weeks and if you aint do your job, there's parties, cafeteria and the rest of life to do work

Sit next to a girl in class. Ask to borrow her pencil. At the end of class, begin to walk out, and then go back to her and say "Oh, I forgot to give youback this! Silly me. Hi, I'm homerboy." If you aren't socially inept, you'll have a small conversation, maybe exchange numbers (say in caseeither of you miss class,) and you should be well on your way to implanting your seed in that woman.

As for other girls in a class, when you see them on campus say "Hey, you look familiar! Don't we have ______ class together? How do you like theprofessor? Well I don't mind him. Hey, whats your major..."

It's pretty easy dude.

Its really not that hard, just sit next to a female and ask her if she is any good in the class and how she expects to do, and if she seems confident tell heryou may have to sit next to her sometimes then.

or you can always go the creeper route and just be blunt about stuff, like "youu should come to a party with me sometime"

If you dont sitt next to a chick the first couple days you can still talk to them later

know if there a group quiz or something and on that day sit around her, then make a move

Eye contact....... if there some then make a move after class "hey did you catch that last part of lecture?"

always fresh, or presentable....

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by VIOLET24

i like boys who raise their hand and discuss.

so do that!

really? whats the significance?
it shows they're not shy and when the guy has something intelligent to say, girls take notice. i do this all the time and it's like theyget to know you even before you talk to them.. actually, it can lead to them starting a conversation with you about something you said during class. justdon't say anything stupid or offensive.

Is it best to get there early or late? The thing with getting there early is that theres too many open seats and if you sit next to a girl and start talking,it going to seem obvious and really direct...

Back
Top Bottom