Spring Time allergies FTL!

I seriously hate allergies. I can't even enjoy the Sunny California days without Having sneeze attacks, watery eyes and runny nose. I'm like super ODing on Medicine with little relief.. Any of you have the same troubles. Got any remedies or Medicine suggestions?

I seriously hate allergies. I can't even enjoy the Sunny California days without Having sneeze attacks, watery eyes and runny nose. I'm like super ODing on Medicine with little relief.. Any of you have the same troubles. Got any remedies or Medicine suggestions?

eretime at night. i cant breath. my nostrils are done off. crzy. hard waking up at night blowing my nose constant.

eretime at night. i cant breath. my nostrils are done off. crzy. hard waking up at night blowing my nose constant.

I got the same problem waking up in the middle of the night my eyes are sometimes stuck together and allegra doesnt do a damn thing.  Spring time is the best time when it comes to weather though but the allergies makes me wanna leave the country.

I got the same problem waking up in the middle of the night my eyes are sometimes stuck together and allegra doesnt do a damn thing.  Spring time is the best time when it comes to weather though but the allergies makes me wanna leave the country.

nose been drippin all day everyday the last 2 weeks
30t6p3b.gif

How do we not have an official NT allergy thread? Lol

Am I the only one that gets bad skin rash around the inside elbow and my arms?

How do we not have an official NT allergy thread? Lol

Am I the only one that gets bad skin rash around the inside elbow and my arms?

I was sneezing up a storm yesterday.

Once they start cutting the grass every day on campus, it's a wrap for me.

I was sneezing up a storm yesterday.

Once they start cutting the grass every day on campus, it's a wrap for me.

Back
Top Bottom