Sprint fed customer GPS data to cops over 8 million times

link

Through a mix of documents unearthed by Freedom of Information Act requests and the aforementioned recording, Soghoian describes how "the government routinely obtains customer records from ISPs detailing the telephone numbers dialed, text messages, emails and instant messages sent, web pages browsed, the queries submitted to search engines, and geolocation data, detailing exactly where an individual was located at a particular date and time."
There really is no privacy anymore
grin.gif
smh.gif

I'm baffled by anyone who finds this to be news and anyone who has a problem with it. 99.9 percent of the time, they're looking for somebody who didsomethin suspect. *insert Kanye shrugs shoulders pic*

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I'm baffled by anyone who finds this to be news and anyone who has a problem with it. 99.9 percent of the time, they're looking for somebody who did somethin suspect. *insert Kanye shrugs shoulders pic*

and how did you get those numbers? you are naive if you think that is the only purpose

I'm baffled by anyone who finds this to be news and anyone who has a problem with it. 99.9 percent of the time, they're looking for somebody who did somethin suspect. *insert Kanye shrugs shoulders pic*
this

Naïve? Please. So cops are just hitting up sprint to see random peoples call logs? Does that honestly make sense to you?

Naïve? Please. So cops are just hitting up sprint to see random peoples call logs? Does that honestly make sense to you?
I never mentioned anything regarding cops.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Don't commit crimes and this won't matter.

^ thats right.....but i got homeboys that do and they aint hurtin nobody but i also dont wanna see them go to jail....

so overall just think twice about what you do...

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Can I somehow use this to get out of my contract? Sprint is killing me.
No, because I'm sure there's something in the contract that states that information (texts, phone numbers, etc.) is property of Sprint.They can do anything they want except record conversations without consent (unless a jurisdiction has a warrant for such info).

Back
Top Bottom