SPRINT HTC MOGUL USERS READ ON!!!

I had the HTC Mogul a couple of years ago when it first came out and loved it but now I've been waiting for my contract to end to get the HTC Touch Pro forthe discounted price

I've been having some small issues with the phone recently (random resets, speakerphone problems) so I went to the support tab on the Sprint website >Phone Repair & Protection > Self Service Solutions > Self Service Replacement Page and you will actually find out that now instead of getting another HTC Mogul
indifferent.gif
, they are giving users the new HTC Touch Pro for the fine price of $Free.99
roll.gif
!!! (as long as you had the insurance on your phone) You have to return your oldone though or they will charge your account.

I just got my shipping number!
htc-touch-pro.jpg

wow, so they don't make u pay the insurance deductable? i have the mogul, except thru alltel and i've been having problems with it. they said that icould get the touch pro, but i'd have to pay 100
indifferent.gif

i may just hold out until the 2 drops.

my phone got lost on saterday and went thru the protection service...they said they are sending me a new phone..will they send me another mugol or will theysend me the new touch pro?

Sorry if late, I just got on NT about a month ago.... posts go so fast cant catch everything

Sooperhooper I didnt have to pay anything w/ Sprint. Mods can lock it up if needed.

yeah ur a lil late. but if they are still giving out tp's instead of moggys...i need to put a few ppl on.

i tried but all it did was tell me to go to my nearest store .. I already have two TP I just need my 3rd phone upgraded .. oh well!

oh yeah - then wouldnt they ship to the zipcode that I have provided? If not, then give me a zipcode if you can or used .. thanks ...

Does it show you that you are gettin a touch pro in replacement before you finalize the order? I dont wanna wind up with a replacement mogul.

Defective Phone Model: REC UTSTAR PPC6800 SINGLE

Replacement Phone Model: UTStarcom Touch Pro Handset Kit

Please review the replacement model listed above and select "Next". If you are not satisfied with the replacement model, please select "CancelRequest" to be rerouted to our Phone Repair Center Locator.

NOTE: Replacement devices may be reconditioned, of like kind and quality based on inventory availability at the time of replacement and will not includereplacement accessories, such as batteries or chargers.

yeah I just did it, however if you read the fine print it does state that if the phone is beyond reperable and/or if there's nothing wrong with it, youraccount will be bill 75-125 dollars .. I gave the excuse of drop calls, but hey there's nothing wrong with my phone as a matter fact I love my mogul morethan my touch pro but hey its old tech .. so Imma replace this last one .. I just want to know what am I going to do to *$+# it up ...

I have regedit- does anyone know what file to erase to make the phone unusable?

Just ordered one too. I hope they dont call the bluff and charge that 75-125 bucks. I mean the phone was horrible in that it was always extremely slow and laghorrendously.

Back
Top Bottom