Sprint is terminating my contract tommorow (June 10th) WHAT DO I DO?

Dipset got his "car" resolved, so now he's going to update us on his cell phone provider.

Then it's going to be about what TV he should get.. then should it be PS4 or Xbox.. he's not going to stop until he has a thread for every purchase in his life.

He's going to post "What brand of toothpicks should I buy?" and then Meth will delete Niketalk.

Dipset got his "car" resolved, so now he's going to update us on his cell phone provider.

Then it's going to be about what TV he should get.. then should it be PS4 or Xbox.. he's not going to stop until he has a thread for every purchase in his life.

He's going to post "What brand of toothpicks should I buy?" and then Meth will delete Niketalk.
Why u such a hater b?

Why u such a hater b?

I'm sayin' doe >D

Yo so, Sprint says because I bought my iPhone 4S as a "contract phone" back in 2012, it can't go to a pre-paid plan. :stoneface:

So they are willing to give me a free phone such as a brand new 4S with a two year contract. Now, I jus truly want to go to the best provider. Most important to me is data. I surd the web and text a ton. So, I guess AT&T would be the best overall?

Yo so, Sprint says because I bought my iPhone 4S as a "contract phone" back in 2012, it can't go to a pre-paid plan. :stoneface:

So they are willing to give me a free phone such as a brand new 4S with a two year contract. Now, I jus truly want to go to the best provider. Most important to me is data. I surd the web and text a ton. So, I guess AT&T would be the best overall?

Don't buy a 4s bruh

Yo so, Sprint says because I bought my iPhone 4S as a "contract phone" back in 2012, it can't go to a pre-paid plan.
indifferent.gif

Sell the 4s and go to cricket/att. imo.

Next phone I'm getting is the 6. I don't care what phone I get for the summer to be honest.
The Nexus phone series is actually the most capable phone, but iPhones are always user friendly. If you've never used Android and were thinking about giving it a try, Nexus is a clean, powerful phone series.

When did they make her character less Sheldon-like? I remember when she was basically a female version of him when she first came on the show.

Yo Sprint is so freakin' stupid. They are saying they cannot give me my old number because "the contract was terminated." But yet they are willing to give the number to another carrier? That makes no sense. They were going to give me a good freakin' deal too on the iPhone 5C. $27 with two year contract. Smh.

I'm trying to trick them by telling them that I am going to another carrier so they must activate my account and then I'll do "Change of Ownership" from under my mothers previous account to now my own separate line. So I get to keep my old number and start a new account with me just on it.

Yo Sprint is so freakin' stupid. They are saying they cannot give me my old number because "the contract was terminated." But yet they are willing to give the number to another carrier? That makes no sense. They were going to give me a good freakin' deal too on the iPhone 5C. $27 with two year contract. Smh.

I'm trying to trick them by telling them that I am going to another carrier so they must activate my account and then I'll do "Change of Ownership" from under my mothers previous account to now my own separate line. So I get to keep my old number and start a new account with me just on it.

Dude... I hate cell companies so much...

Personally, I just say cop a late 80's V12 Benz with the car phone...

Dude... I hate cell companies so much...

Personally, I just say cop a late 80's V12 Benz with the car phone...

:lol: Your a fool :lol:

When did they make her character less Sheldon-like? I remember when she was basically a female version of him when she first came on the show.
Back around when Penny and Leonard got back together. She doesnt even talk about science anymore.

Back
Top Bottom