SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Spider-Man 2 is still up there among the best super hero movies.

Now?

How many you including in that "best super hero movies" group?

Cause it ain't the best spidey film (homecoming)..

And I'm taking batman begins and TDK, both deadpools and a bunch of MCU movies over it.. that's without including non DC or marvel stuff or graphic novels

Now?

How many you including in that "best super hero movies" group?

Cause it ain't the best spidey film (homecoming)..

And I'm taking batman begins and TDK, both deadpools and a bunch of MCU movies over it.. that's without including non DC or marvel stuff or graphic novels
SM2 is the BEST SM movie and it’s not even close

SM2 is the BEST SM movie and it’s not even close

Nah man.. I like raimi movies, but id rather watch dark man, evil dead II or army of darkness

Homecoming is easily the best spidey film, hell it's my 3rd or 4th favorite MCU film after IW, CW and IM

Nah man.. I like raimi movies, but id rather watch dark man, evil dead II or army of darkness

Homecoming is easily the best spidey film, hell it's my 3rd or 4th favorite MCU film after IW, CW and IM
HC is a good movie but it’s not traditional Spider-Man. It lacks all of its internal drama and swapped it out for more of a cartoony approach. Movie was very marvel Cliché imo

HC is a good movie but it’s not traditional Spider-Man. It lacks all of its internal drama and swapped it out for more of a cartoony approach. Movie was very marvel Cliché imo

I don't know how you can call it marvel cliche.. but it was MCU in that they decided upon a genre for the film and went at it that way

Homecoming is the first real time we see spidey as a high school kid and having to deal with his world in that manner.. which is more traditional Spider-Man than the raimi movies which don't really feel real

I miss Garfield.

72182ba82b77b2b57c000041d72ca213.jpg

Damn we caping for Begins? :lol:

Movie was a let down beggining to end. Boring *** villain with a weak ending. Neeson couldn't save it. Captain America First Avenger status.

Last edited:
Like the only thing good about BB was the tone and seriousness of it all and what the possibilities could be for the sequel.
It was also dope that insomnia was directed before it, so we knew it was gonna try to take itself serious.
People actin like the card turn at the end was in fact the entire film.

SM2 has been vaulted for me, meaning I'm not gonna try to argue about its greatness with anyone, it holds a special place in the nostalgia area though along with
Batman
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
X-men
X2

Ya'll just looking at things in retrospect. BB was loved when it came out. Was it partially because of the slew of batman films that came out before it were bad? Sure. But it was also a decent film. Story wise I honestly prefer it to TDK

Ya'll just looking at things in retrospect. BB was loved when it came out. Was it partially because of the slew of batman films that came out before it were bad? Sure. But it was also a decent film. Story wise I honestly prefer it to TDK
Yeah. Can't rock with that.

Don't care if it was loved. Still was below average to me.

And its just crazy to me when ppl say they prefer that over TDK. Thats like hearing ppl prefer First Avenger to Winter Soldier.

Last edited:
I mean, I don't blame anyone that prefers TDK > BB. I could do without the Joker's social experiment on the boats. I think BB just flows better.

Back
Top Bottom