SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Fellas, I'm f*cken shook. I know I may be late with the news, or just way off, but Remy Hii being in 'Far From Home' might mean an Amadeus Cho appearance, which may mean Iron Spider or Totally Awesome Hulk in future movies.

Fellas, I'm f*cken shook. I know I may be late with the news, or just way off, but Remy Hii being in 'Far From Home' might mean an Amadeus Cho appearance, which may mean Iron Spider or Totally Awesome Hulk in future movies.
Wasn't Amadeus Cho's mom in Age of Ultron? Unless they change up the story, IDK if he'd be Amadeus.

I just know Remy Hii as the annoying douche in Crazy Rich Asians lol

Amadeus Cho was a classmate, or at least attended the same school, as Peter Parker. I can see dude playing a small part as one of the high school kids on the trip to Europe, but with minimal dialogue with Pete/Spidey. It would also align with the narrative already set with Banner showing signs of complication getting into Hulk mode. Maybe I'm just reaching...

Took the siblings and their wives to watch last night. Great movie, enough pace and story to stay intrigued the whole time. Stinger was hilarious

I watched Into the Spider-Verse earlier this afternoon.

It was fun. However, trying to compare it a live-action film is like comparing apples and oranges.

Sony should just stick to making animated Spider-Man flicks and leave the live-action to Marvel Studios.

Remy Hii has been more or less rumored to play Morris Bench aka Hydro-Man in Far From Home. Conflicting reports have the threats or “Elementals” as they’re referred to being special effects created by Mysterio in an attempt to portray a hero by takin them down. There is a Water, Fire, Earth and Wind Elemental that are supposedly MCU versions of Hydro-Man, Molten Man and Sandman with the wind elemental being a mystery (Whirlwind?) Nothing substantial has leaked as to whether they would be people helping Mysterio with his act or if acts could go wrong and create actual people who develop superpowers. We do have to be mindful however that Sandman is an original Sinister Six member along with Mysterio and Vulture. The other 3 remaining would be Kraven, Electro and Doctor Octopus. Chameleon, Kraven’s half brother is also in Far From Home. He’s the unofficial “seventh” member of the Sinister Six and is the first Spider-Man villain ever appearing in Amazing Spider-Man #1..........

It was sad when they played that song that featured XXXtentacion on during Peters funeral and then a Stan Lee cameo too lol.

You been to the new spot?

Went and saw spider verse in 4dx

And then aquaman in imax

Yeah I went to Fusion but saw Spider-Verse in the regular theater since that was all that was available.

Saw Bumblebee in 4dx. Felt like I was on damn rollercoaster. :lol:

Yeah I went to Fusion but saw Spider-Verse in the regular theater since that was all that was available.

Saw Bumblebee in 4dx. Felt like I was on damn rollercoaster. :lol:

You better than me.. they lucky I went for aquaman

But yea I didn’t expect all that with the 4dx.. that shh was kicking in when dude just hoped out the damn car in spiderverse

I'd never go for 4dx. I imagine it's too distracfing and I have no desire to get wet during a rain scene or whatever

4DX is wild crazy.

Certain movies are predictable but it's something else when it's available for movies you least expect.

Watching the Commuter in 4DX was a whole other experience :lol:

Overall it's mad fun if you don't have a weak stomach, got some kind of vertigo/get easily dizzy, and aren't easily distracted.

I was worried about Into the Spider Verse but it'll do just fine

213 m WW on a 90 mil budget with Jan and February to make more money. The thing that was troubling me especially was that for a while the domestic numbers was actually outperforming overseas gross but its looked like since the overseas box office has rebounded and caught up to domestic box office. Foreign numbers 109, domestic 103. Which is good.

Glass which is coming in a little while is targeting a different demographic

Into the Spider Verse won't make Venom money but its definitely going to do enough to warrant moving forward with expanding the animated universe

It's rumored that we're getting a spider women spin off and that the sequel will focus on Miles and Gwen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom