SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Alleged spoilers for Far From Home. More and more credible leakers are confirming this. It’s not what we expect or what early reviewers had been hinting at which is some what jarring...it’s better. Take with a grain of salt however.

• Movie starts with an in memoriam video for Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow. The video is an amateur video played in the school Peter attends.

• Peter makes his new black and red suit himself.

• They do talk about the 5 year jump but the ones who were dusted didn’t age. They reference a guy who was ugly before but after the 5 years he’s handsome.

• The Mutiverse is fake, it’s just something Mysterio made up.

• Mysterio worked for Stark but he was fired. Following the death of Iron Man, he decided to become the new and better Iron Man. He’s a fake.

• Peter and MJ become a couple

• They find out Mysterio is a fraud because MJ gets a projector from a fight against Molten Man.

• The Elementals are made from drones and illusions.

• MJ attacks a drone with a mace.

• Mysterio dies.

• One of the post credit scenes shows an edited version of the final battle that Mysterio made, it paints Spider-Man out to be the bad guy and exposes Spider-Man to be Peter Parker. J. Jonah Jameson is reporting the story and is played by J.K. Simmons.

• In a second post credit scene it reveals Nick Fury and Maria Hill are Skrulls, the real Nick Fury and Maria Hill are on vacation.

D9oeLbaX4AE3Fr-.jpg:large

Alleged spoilers for Far From Home. More and more credible leakers are confirming this. It’s not what we expect or what early reviewers had been hinting at which is some what jarring...it’s better. Take with a grain of salt however.

• Movie starts with an in memoriam video for Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow. The video is an amateur video played in the school Peter attends.

• Peter makes his new black and red suit himself.

• They do talk about the 5 year jump but the ones who were dusted didn’t age. They reference a guy who was ugly before but after the 5 years he’s handsome.

• The Mutiverse is fake, it’s just something Mysterio made up.

• Mysterio worked for Stark but he was fired. Following the death of Iron Man, he decided to become the new and better Iron Man. He’s a fake.

• Peter and MJ become a couple

• They find out Mysterio is a fraud because MJ gets a projector from a fight against Molten Man.

• The Elementals are made from drones and illusions.

• MJ attacks a drone with a mace.

• Mysterio dies.

• One of the post credit scenes shows an edited version of the final battle that Mysterio made, it paints Spider-Man out to be the bad guy and exposes Spider-Man to be Peter Parker. J. Jonah Jameson is reporting the story and is played by J.K. Simmons.

• In a second post credit scene it reveals Nick Fury and Maria Hill are Skrulls, the real Nick Fury and Maria Hill are on vacation.
Get this **** the **** outta here spoiler or not

Get this **** the **** outta here spoiler or not

? Not sure if this is discontent or not. If it is you’re buggin. This **** sounds amazing. Straight comic book. Marvel’s execution is flawless. They’re definitely in there peak right now.

? Not sure if this is discontent or not. If it is you’re buggin. This **** sounds amazing. Straight comic book. Marvel’s execution is flawless. They’re definitely in there peak right now.
No, I mean get these spoilers out of here. Step

Zendaya is a cold little piece. She’s gonna be a beast by the time she’s in her late 20’s. I know Tom is tryna get in but she’s probably got every dude in Hollywood tryna get at her

Zendaya is a cold little piece. She’s gonna be a beast by the time she’s in her late 20’s. I know Tom is tryna get in but she’s probably got every dude in Hollywood tryna get at her
COLD little minx.

Since she’s barely starting to break from the Disney girl image, if I was Jake G, I’d hit her with the age old mentor move and break her off before she even knew what hit her.
2D7F1AF4-2C3D-4620-9EF8-25E737560667.png

Who am I kidding, I forgot the “G” stood for God. He probably already did all that and some.
2D7F1AF4-2C3D-4620-9EF8-25E737560667.png

You should have heard the way she said “ I’ll suck your d” in her new HBO show. :blush:

Back
Top Bottom