SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Won't be able to catch Across the Spiderverse until Thursday.

FwlvmV0WIAIMcnW.jpg

just a prediction. I think prowler is going to kill gwen stacy and that will become the trigger/canon for miles in the enxt movie, not his dad.
I can see them pumpfaking like it’ll be Gwen and then Spider Punk comes in to sacrifice himself as an “F you” to the canon stuff

Finally caught ATSV today and

jamaica-congratulations.gif

Nice twist with Miles getting sent to the wrong Earth because of the Spider that bit him.

Another nice twist when Miles on that Earth was revealed to be the Prowler. Had me like

shocked-happy.gif

Jefferson dying in his universe really did a number on him.

When Prowler Miles realizes that OG Miles basically stole his destiny by becoming Spider-Man he finna hem him up something nasty.

Gwen's storyline sent me on a feels trip. Glad she was able to reconcile with her Pops.

Mayday. :emoji_heart_eyes: :emoji_hugging:

Ain't eem mad they ended on a cliffhanger.

Need to freeze myself into Beyond the Spider-Verse drops next year.

Last edited:
Finally caught ATSV today and

jamaica-congratulations.gif

Nice twist with Miles getting sent to the wrong Earth because of the Spider that bit him.

Another nice twist when Miles on that Earth was revealed to be the Prowler. Had me like

shocked-happy.gif

Jefferson dying in his universe really did a number on him.

When Prowler Miles realizes that OG Miles basically stole his destiny by becoming Spider-Man he finna hem him up something nasty.

Gwen's storyline sent me on a feels trip. Glad she was able to reconcile with her Pops.

Mayday. :emoji_heart_eyes: :emoji_hugging:

Ain't eem mad they ended on a cliffhanger.

Need to freeze myself into Beyond the Spider-Verse drops next year.
Betting the house on that version of Miles/Prowler actually being good and doing work to support his people in a corrupted Brooklyn

Betting the house on that version of Miles/Prowler actually being good and doing work to support his people in a corrupted Brooklyn

Got more of a looking after his Mom by any means necessary vibe for him but that would be kinda cool.

As a new dad with a 4 month old, the way Peter B Parker’s storyline hit me right in the feels, I lit up everytime he was on screen with Mayday…bruh looked beat to **** just like I kind of look like right now 🤣🤣🤣 LOVED THE MOVIE…

so where is the Peter from Miles original universe? Or is there now a Peter in Prowler Miles universe? Since Prowlers universe is the canon, there should still be a Peter Spidey that was bit there

Loved all the supporting cast, Gwen was awesome, spider punk was AMAZING, Peter B Parker with Mayday ::my heart fluttered everytime::

As a new dad with a 4 month old, the way Peter B Parker’s storyline hit me right in the feels, I lit up everytime he was on screen with Mayday…bruh looked beat to **** just like I kind of look like right now 🤣🤣🤣 LOVED THE MOVIE…

so where is the Peter from Miles original universe? Or is there now a Peter in Prowler Miles universe? Since Prowlers universe is the canon, there should still be a Peter Spidey that was bit there

Loved all the supporting cast, Gwen was awesome, spider punk was AMAZING, Peter B Parker with Mayday ::my heart fluttered everytime::
Peter from Miles’ universe died in the first one. As for Universe 42, that’s a good question. Doubt he’s just working at the Bugle trying to expose the crooked media, or cut checks by taking pics of crooked folks in suits lol

Peter from Miles’ universe died in the first one. As for Universe 42, that’s a good question. Doubt he’s just working at the Bugle trying to expose the crooked media, or cut checks by taking pics of crooked folks in suits lol

what if universe 42s peter parker is kingpin and prowler miles is working for him…

Caught This A Second Time.

Enjoyed It A Lot More.

I Know The Spider Women Have A Spin Off Coming But I’d Be All In For More Hobie Brown

Finally got a chance to catch Across the spider-verse.......... Jesus Christ this movie was beautiful! From the first frame to the last, I was hooked. Soooo much to discuss, but for me it was an experience. Movies like this hit on an emotional level when you actually see that the main hero looks like you. And is immersed in the culture you grew up in. Instant masterpiece IMO. Also, legit teared up at certain points in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom