Spurs @ Nuggets

I will give the nuggets a chance only because it's a home and the spurs had a game last night and the nuggets are a totally different team at home then onthe road...but the Spurs are probably playing their best basketball of the season...Melo & AI are going to need huge games in order for them to win....pluswe need a big game out of someone else...maybe kleiza or smith....

Also Atkins is supposed to be playing tonight...hopefully he can give us some outside shooting....ne thing is better than seeing carter shooting....

Good games on the ESPN schedule tonight. I'm tuning in for both the Bulls@Celtics and Spurs@Nuggets. It's very likely both teams could meet each otherin a playoff series.

Nuggets and Celtics have the advantage of playing on a days rest and in their home building. They should be the favorites.

nice pass by Horry
pimp.gif

It's crazy how small this thread is.

Spurs are such a sound team yet such a horrible draw.

Great hustle by Najera on that tap out to JR.

Awesome.

Nice win for the Nuggets.

All we need to do is get into the +$%*#% playoffs. That's it.

We can play with these teams... that's not the issue. It's these damn mental lapses against garbage teams that screw us.

gj nuggs
pimp.gif

hopefully nuggets get that 8th seed, and phx falls out of the playoffs.

the way things are going, both seem likely
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

pop trying to send a message
laugh.gif
Pop salty that the streak is over.

Down 15 with 6 minutes left and you pull your players?
laugh.gif

Denver worked these fools tonight.

This is what makes me mad about this team. They should play with this effort every night.

Back
Top Bottom