roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

roll.gif
roll.gif
@the roll cage

Your whole argument is fail since this is no longer a grocery getter
indifferent.gif

meanwhile he ignores da fact that every factory option is still bolted down in da interior....navigation, stereo system, air conditioning...

yeah....excuse me if someone wants to be safe in a 720 horsepowered freight train on 4 tires....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Jeep's combo or freakish power & speed >>>>>>>>>>> typical STI tuned up

u can pack da car with 5 grown folks and and couple of dead bodies in da truck and STILL keep up with da  TOP trim STI.

you OVERLOOKING da fact that a you're comparing a COMPACT 4 door hatch back to a 5,000 + pound SUV, did i mention that sucker was AWD?
sick.gif
smh.gif

what do you think a CHARGER would so with a similar set up..it would decimate that STI
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Ninjahood. Tundra of F150?
da old tundras SUCKED......da new ones however rival da f-150 with more standard equipment and slightly better performance numbers..

its a toss up for 2010.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif
roll.gif
@the roll cage

indifferent.gif

meanwhile he ignores da fact that every factory option is still bolted down in da interior....navigation, stereo system, air conditioning...

yeah....excuse me if someone wants to be safe in a 720 horsepowered freight train on 4 tires....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Jeep's combo or freakish power & speed >>>>>>>>>>> typical STI tuned up

u can pack da car with 5 grown folks and and couple of dead bodies in da truck and STILL keep up with da  TOP trim STI.

you OVERLOOKING da fact that a you're comparing a COMPACT 4 door hatch back to a 5,000 + pound SUV, did i mention that sucker was AWD?
sick.gif
smh.gif

what do you think a CHARGER would so with a similar set up..it would decimate that STI
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ninja you mentioned something about your professor or something.What are you in school for? You need to do something else cause you either have a learning disability or whoever is teaching you stuff about cars has no idea what they are talking about.Its one thing to try to say in a performance aspect that a vette or cobra is better then the sti but a jeep?
laugh.gif
Dont get me wrong they are nice but not better then a sti for performance you really need to read up on the stuff you say before hand because you stay looking like a +@!+!!* in these car related threads.

laugh.gif
arguing with ninjahood is like arguing with little kids in the JB forum.... they just never learn

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
arguing with ninjahood is like arguing with little kids in the JB forum.... you try to tell them how good the OG's were built good with overall quality... then the ones now with just the looks but gonna bust in half in a year or so...

well i mean chargers are not a family car or slow by any means but they shouldnt be compared with an sti.I just think ninja likes muscle cars and makes stuff up to try to justify his own likes and dislikes rather then actually using valid stuff to back him up.He takes his opinion and trys to fabricate stuff to try to make what he says less ignorant which is does not do very well.Im not even trying to knock on him I just trying to get him to understand that he shouldnt even say anything if he doesnt know what hes talking about.

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

laugh.gif
arguing with ninjahood is like arguing with little kids in the JB forum.... you try to tell them how good the OG's were built good with overall quality... then the ones now with just the looks but gonna bust in half in a year or so...

well i mean chargers are not a family car or slow by any means but they shouldnt be compared with an sti.I just think ninja likes muscle cars and makes stuff up to try to justify his own likes and dislikes rather then actually using valid stuff to back him up.He takes his opinion and trys to fabricate stuff to try to make what he says less ignorant which is does not do very well.Im not even trying to knock on him I just trying to get him to understand that he shouldnt even say anything if he doesnt know what hes talking about.
please go find where i fabricated ANY of my assertions.
eyes.gif

a damn 5,000 pound jeep running 10's-11's  with 700 horses you tube, but IM making stuff up
laugh.gif
you gotta love NT lack of automotive IQ

i've damn near cited EVERY ONE of my SOURCES.....

other than da STI, da SRT-8 charger da best bang for your buck car you're getting, you're getting tons of power from da car thats NOT priced to have any compared to

other brand's counterparts.

this a car industry FACT.

i already proved it hoards of NTers wrong EONS ago with da CTS-V VS M5, da GT500 is Faster in a Straight line against da more 12k more expensive M3...yet people

are so thick headed they apparently they can't read car stats to save they life, so ninjahood MUST be lying....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

what about the evo?... like i said we also proved FACTS about the times the EVO and STI can do. but you still seem to think that the charger STR8 is still all mighty when there is "V4" out there that can do better times for the same price... MSRP and STOCK...
matter fact go to youtube and watch TOP GEAR... M3 vs C63 vs RS4.... in case you dont know what they are its the bmw m3, mercedes c63, audi rs4... in the video they show you what the M3 can do with less HP over the amount of HP the c63 has... they even had a bet on which car can hit a apple on the apex.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@the roll cage

It'll hit mid to high 10's without that heavy roll cage, but *@* is a roll cage doing on that anyways if you don't off-road with it???
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

a damn 5,000 pound jeep running 10's-11's  with 700 horses you tube, but IM making stuff up
laugh.gif

other than da STI, da SRT-8 charger da best bang for your buck car you're getting, you're getting tons of power from da car thats NOT priced to have any compared to

i already proved it hoards of NTers wrong EONS ago with da CTS-V VS M5, da GT500 is Faster in a Straight line against da more 12k more expensive M3...yet people

are so thick headed they apparently they can't read car stats to save they life, so ninjahood MUST be lying....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
24pcrpg.gif
24pcrpg.gif
24pcrpg.gif

He's not running 10's, even he know he's not running 10's but yet, you, who lives 3000 miles away still says he's running 10's
laugh.gif
get off dudes sack. He's NOT RUNNING 10's.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
24pcrpg.gif
24pcrpg.gif
24pcrpg.gif

He's not running 10's, even he know he's not running 10's but yet, you, who lives 3000 miles away still says he's running 10's
laugh.gif
*sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/v/dBbNzAR_ADw&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/dBbNzAR_ADw&hl=en_US&fs=1&

so here you go, a 10 sec SRT jeep...happy?

nevermind da damn thing is over 5,000 pounds.....nevermind its a SUV doing supercar #'s........nevermind it can carry a family of 5
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
...Nooooo let's ignore all that

whooping power cuz we're on NT where its cool to hate on american cars
pimp.gif

now what....you still gonna pretend its not a big deal?
laugh.gif

how about WATCH da video before you comment outta left field.....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I did watch the video
eyes.gif
, it only won in 0-60mph, MT version makes up for that 1/10 of a second in the 1/4 mile anyways, so your point is moot.

And the feeling of being "one" with the automobile that having a MT has >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paddle shift, AT, DSG, CVT, ABC, etc.

co sign on that feeling of being "one" with a automobile while driving a manual transmission.... paddle shifters are nice because of the quick shifts that a human cant do....
smh.gif
but i got a automatic right now... cant wait to pay off the wifey's car so i can get 335i or a 07 TL Type S... if i aint getting those im gonna cop the odyssey

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

a damn 5,000 pound jeep running 10's-11's� with 700 horses you tube, but IM making stuff up
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
24pcrpg.gif
24pcrpg.gif
24pcrpg.gif

laugh.gif
*sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/v/dBbNzAR_ADw&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/dBbNzAR_ADw&hl=en_US&fs=1&

so here you go, a 10 sec SRT jeep...happy?

nevermind da damn thing is over 5,000 pounds.....nevermind its a SUV doing supercar #'s........nevermind it can carry a family of 5
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
...Nooooo let's ignore all that

whooping power cuz we're on NT where its cool to hate on american cars
pimp.gif

now what....you still gonna pretend its not a big deal?
laugh.gif
_ how much is a Hennessey 426 Twin Turbo ? that's easily 7-8k before install and tune

how can you justify dumping that into a truck that's already suppose to be fast? one that already cost 50k

Back
Top Bottom