Squid Game - Season 2 confirmed

I feel like it being revealed he didn’t touch the money, him asking the banker for money and his general demeanor conveyed it wasn’t a happy ending. Everything else was kinda redundant and could’ve waited to be re-enforced at the beginning of the second season.

He could’ve went to see his daughter, came back got off the plane, on the train and saw the guy playing Tiles or w/e and THEN had his epiphany to go revenge. Boom. Season 2 is on and rocking. Maybe the writer was trying to make a point about “successful” sacrificing time with family?

That's assuming you have a second season. I guess, if they didn't intend to continue, they would've given Gi-Hun the happy ending.

31-squid-game-memes-thatll-have-you-laughing-in-b-2-8114-1633694870-10_dblbig.jpg

That was a solid finale.
- I had a feeling Jun-Ho's brother was the Front Man. But curious how he got that position.
- I don't think Jun-Ho is dead. So did he texts really not go through?
- Gi-Hun winning, having all that cash, but coming home to no one. Sad.
- Curious if they do a Season 2. IMO, they shouldn't. Enjoy the success of the series and just leave it hanging.

That was a solid finale.
- I had a feeling Jun-Ho's brother was the Front Man. But curious how he got that position.
- I don't think Jun-Ho is dead. So did he texts really not go through?
- Gi-Hun winning, having all that cash, but coming home to no one. Sad.
- Curious if they do a Season 2. IMO, they shouldn't. Enjoy the success of the series and just leave it hanging.
They made damn near $1B off Squid Game, a sequel is likely happening whether we want or not. Ending was somber but I thought it added more to the theme that money isn’t everything.

They made damn near $1B off Squid Game, a sequel is likely happening whether we want or not. Ending was somber but I thought it added more to the theme that money isn’t everything.
Money, or maybe larger scale - any obsession - can ruin your life. Gi Hun was drowning in debt and depressed, was rich as all hell and more depressed. Money ruined him on both sides. His fall into a need for revenge, the obsession with setting things right, looks like it will be his downfall in season 2. Maybe he teams up with the young cop who miraculously survives? No idea where the story goes but I think the themes will continue somehow.

Money, or maybe larger scale - any obsession - can ruin your life. Gi Hun was drowning in debt and depressed, was rich as all hell and more depressed. Money ruined him on both sides. His fall into a need for revenge, the obsession with setting things right, looks like it will be his downfall in season 2. Maybe he teams up with the young cop who miraculously survives? No idea where the story goes but I think the themes will continue somehow.
I think the Front Man intentionally shot his brother on the shoulder knowing his brother's training as a cop would lead him to fall in the water and get away. If he was trying to off him he would've unloaded. As for Gi Hun, I agree that a potential sequel would lead to him realizing that he forgot why he originally went back in the Games and what motivated him out of it...

Now someone give Bae Suzy the bag to be the next North Korean defector that enters the game to try and better her family's life...

Thoroughly enjoyed this, my only major complaint is that the VIPs were all awful actors with awful dialogue. They were like an awful attempt at caricatures of obnoxious rich Americans.

Whoever did the art direction for this show deserves an award

Thoroughly enjoyed this, my only major complaint is that the VIPs were all awful actors with awful dialogue. They were like an awful attempt at caricatures of obnoxious rich Americans.

Whoever did the art direction for this show deserves an award
On point analysis of the vips. The lines were so corny.

Number 29 was on a hero mission by himself

Only to get let down like that :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom