Srs question: How does NT get their rubbers??

Go to Target. For whatever reason they sell larger quantities for the same price as lesser packs. I copped a 24 pack for 9 bucks the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Felt like it was Black Friday already :pimp:

Maaaaannn, I've always been ******g PROUD to go in a drug store and get me some condoms.  I don't know why ****** always tryin' to hide that **** under some magazines or something, **** that.  You throw them ******* on the counter and stare that counter chick in the eye like, 'Yup, it's like dat,' and she might offer the yambs right there in the store.
roll.gif

Maaaaannn, I've always been ******g PROUD to go in a drug store and get me some condoms.  I don't know why ****** always tryin' to hide that **** under some magazines or something, **** that.  You throw them ******* on the counter and stare that counter chick in the eye like, 'Yup, it's like dat,' and she might offer the yambs right there in the store.

hahaha yeah thats the best way.. avy sn combo, you play magic the gathering huh >D

Used to get them from the asian lady store around the block but if u are sexualy active u cant beat amazons prices. usually split a bulk pack with someone

I get mine from anywhere and its always funny when the person behind the counter looks at u and says have a great night sarcastically

I get mine from anywhere and its always funny when the person behind the counter looks at u and says have a great night sarcastically

:rofl:
this :lol:

team raw all day :smokin

naw on the real I go to the hood gas station single condoms :smokin

so many places that give it out for free like health clinics. Or got to a gas station

Only time i feel awkward is if my girl is right there in line with me.....these old *** Walmart employees be lookin at you like 
mean.gif

Mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm

Last edited:
I got over any insecurity I had about it when I was 16 and I put it in the groceries when shopping with my mom just to mess with her. She ended up buying it, wasn't phased at all. She said "no that's fine, you need to be safe out there" or something like that.

Last edited:
I would cop the 36-pack from Target.

You shouldn't be embarrassed tho. Their's 30 year olds buying adult diapers, nobody cares about you copping condoms.

Oh yeah, and if you're buying them by the 3-pack...stop. It's a waste of money. Buy in bulk, it's not like they gonna expire soon :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom