St.Louis--I need a place to live

Hey Guys,
I will be attending WashU Law in the fall and need a place to live. Can anyone recommend any neighborhoods/apartment complexes that are close to WUSTL?  I'm from NY so I am totally unfamiliar with the area, but will be visiting in mid-July. Any specific areas I should check out? Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks

Hey Guys,
I will be attending WashU Law in the fall and need a place to live. Can anyone recommend any neighborhoods/apartment complexes that are close to WUSTL?  I'm from NY so I am totally unfamiliar with the area, but will be visiting in mid-July. Any specific areas I should check out? Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks

Originally Posted by thesimplestlife

Hey Guys,

Thanks
Im from STL and i dont really have any specific places i think you should look.  I would actually suggest looking into studio apartments anywhere near a metro-link station.  There is a metro-link stop directly in front of Wash-U (If its the one on Forest park and Skinker that you are referring to)
Either studio apartments or renting from someone directly.

for studio-1BR, you could end up paying about $350-$450 depending on what area you live in.

Good luck............Just PM me if you have any other questions.

Originally Posted by thesimplestlife

Hey Guys,

Thanks
Im from STL and i dont really have any specific places i think you should look.  I would actually suggest looking into studio apartments anywhere near a metro-link station.  There is a metro-link stop directly in front of Wash-U (If its the one on Forest park and Skinker that you are referring to)
Either studio apartments or renting from someone directly.

for studio-1BR, you could end up paying about $350-$450 depending on what area you live in.

Good luck............Just PM me if you have any other questions.

Back
Top Bottom