STACEY DASH FOR MITT ROMNEY!! SAY IT AINT SO!!!

This election is bringing the idiotness out of everyone, why do people care who she supports?
I'm a Romney supporter btw
You're in the 47% he doesn't care about though. Honestly though are you trolling with your posts or something in the other said you said you agreed with the congressman who claimed slavery was a blessing for black people. You really reaching that hard for lols or you're actually a republican?

So just because she is black she is suppose to vote democrat? :rolleyes People these days :smh:
She can vote for whomever she think is right for the job...

Last edited:
I came in this thread to say two things

1. Just an observation, but anyone who disagrees with Obama or votes against him is seemingly ostracized by the black community. I guarantee most of the black folk voting for Obama do it based solely off of his color. For the record I support him.

2. Dash has supplanted Patton as my top of the list. This man she is hot especially considering her age

wait what? are you saying stacey dash > paula patton? whoa whoa whoa my g. stacey is an OG, and i got that KING spread framed but paula patton is flawless homey. f-l-a-w-l-e-s-s

**** Romney and Obama...
...next.
Hold on son, don't do that. Don't go against Obama, because all the black people are going to defend him since he's obviously only here to help US out. 

Chill. 
nthat.gif

She's entitled to her opinion. She's voting for her own interest unlike those who are struggling yet inhale the propaganda, vote against their own interest.

All these decisions effect the common, middle-class or lower people more then high class people and celebrities.

Like Obama and Romney said at the debate "The rich will be well off no matter who is elected"

^Meh, probably the same crowd who went and bought a Call of Duty cache when Obama got elected in 08

Why do you guys care what actors/actresses think? Damn you facebook and twitter.

Stacey Dash & I would have animated political discourse well into the evening, then smash continuously through the late-night.

Back
Top Bottom