Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

I got a question:
The Biddin War mixtape. Any downloadable version I see now has the intro as Clue talkin for 15-20 seconds, whatever and then goes into the track Biddin War...

But, Wasn't this originally the intro on it..

??? Or am I confused? What mixtape was that on???? My memory is shot, but I'm 98% certain that had been the intro on it when I originally got it in what, 06? 

It drives me CRAZY that Chinx Drugs went from the Riot Squad to being a Coke Boy smh. What about stayin down for your team, or trying to put Rockaway on? Im not even from NY but damb

Originally Posted by solarius49

It drives me CRAZY that Chinx Drugs went from the Riot Squad to being a Coke Boy smh. What about stayin down for your team, or trying to put Rockaway on? Im not even from NY but damb

I DEFINITELY DONT KNOW ANY SPECIFICS but I'm pretty sure Jim Jones/Byrdgang didn't pick up riot squad artists and it's all about who's willing to give you some shine. Things like this always make me think how Meek Mill was down with Grand Hustle before T.I. got locked and ended up with Ross. It's just business and trying to really get put on or get on.

so since the 5 year (seriously 5 years?
30t6p3b.gif
) mark is coming up I've been trying to get a full discography back. 
if you could have made an album out of original stuff what would it be? 

1. Calm Before the Storm 

2. Rock Scrams

3. For My Respect

4. Breaking Up

5. Salute Me

6. Hustler's Song

7. Never Could Say Goodbye

8. Get Over The Hump

9. God Chose Me

10. I Loved You

11. Listen

12. You Food

13. Waiting For

14. Brothers Keeper

15. Wives of Hustlers

16. These Are The Hands

I'm sure some of those aren't original beats but to me they are and that's my list.

I still say Listen is him at his precipice.

I got Peep Game blasting thru my speakers as i type this 
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Think I'll put on that Street Soldiers tape next 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn time flies, remember when I found out dude passed. He would of been running hip hop right now if he was still here. R.I.P. Stack

Back
Top Bottom