Stale chips at Moe's.

It's inexcuseable.

I always wonder how long chips have to sit out to become stale like that. They HAVE to be reusing those chips from previous days (prolly 2-3 days ago) and if I get stale chips again, I'm making them make a new batch man.

Anybody ever work there and know how long they let those chips sit?

And *%%% Moe's for chargin all that money for a cup of "queso"

@#%@%*@

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

#%%+ is Moes?

Springfield?

moes.jpg

Yep, I've experienced this numerous times. As a result I stick to Chipotle and Qdoba.

I always throw away the chips, could I ask them to substitute the chips for something else. I don't eat tortilla chips....they're tasteless to me.
frown.gif

The Moe's here is right next to campus sand stays busy so there's no need to worry about stale chips since they're constantly making more. However you're damn right about the queso. The price for it is ridiculous.
Good thing that a Chipotle just opened up in town recently. I can now say I'll never go back to Moe's.

The chips could actually be good if they wernt always stale as hell. And they charge for everything everything everything everything everything everything!!!!

"Could you add sour cream to my burrito?"

"That's going to be $1.00 per square inch sir."

"@$@%%!!!"

/rage

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The chips could actually be good if they wernt always stale as hell. And they charge for everything everything everything everything everything everything!!!!

"Could you add sour cream to my burrito?"

"That's going to be $1.00 per square inch sir."

"@$@%%!!!"

/rage
eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Thats what you get from eating at Moe's.

...But Chipotle isn't any better with their OD salty !#% chips. I could feel my blood-pressure rising as I eat their chips.

I don't frequent Moe's, but in my one trip to Chipotle I had stale chips.

The girl even asked me "Do you want the fresh chips or the old ones?"

I gave her the biggest stoneface imaginable and said "Which ones do you think I want"

She replied "Probably the fresh ones".

Then I had them and they were the most stale and gross chips I've ever had. She set me up.

i rock with Qdoba for the Queso but Chipotle's chips are less salty so i'm embarrased to say i got chips from Chipotle and queso from Qdoba smh

LOL Moe's in Va Beach is the best Moe's that I have ever been to every other Moe's is just ok, and the Chipotle in Woodbridge is the best around here they don't hold back on the chicken
pimp.gif

thank god i live in chicago where theres a mexican joint with fresh chips on every damn corner

Quapos in N. VA is hittin...rotisserie chicken and tacos?
pimp.gif
with that Guapo sauce...i go everytime i go home...

Back
Top Bottom