Originally Posted by Tyson Mayweather

sick.gif
@ flavored wraps.

Tastin the quality Kush > "OMG IZ THIS STRAWBERRY?!"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

how many times have you smoked before?
nobody buys original flavor blunts cause they taste like pure !*%%.

To each his own. Smoked for a couple years, personally just dont like the flavor, it kills it for me.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

sick.gif
@ flavored wraps.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
He's referring to smoking out of a piece i.e. like a pipe or a bong. Which makes ALOT more sense to do if you're smoking good pot. If you smoke kushin a blunt (flavored or otherwise) you're an idiot.

Very unappreciated. Nothing worse than being ready to roll up and trying to split a stale rillo. The liquor store around the way of my house stays carryingstale blunts. Thank god rickers is always good for some fresh strawberry blunts
pimp.gif

if its stale a little water will do... Do not soak it just dampen the outer layer.. split roll and let dry..... It'll take a little longer to dry becausesaliva dries up much faster....

Originally Posted by ebayologist

sick.gif
@ flavored wraps.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
He's referring to smoking out of a piece i.e. like a pipe or a bong. Which makes ALOT more sense to do if you're smoking good pot. If you smoke kush in a blunt (flavored or otherwise) you're an idiot.

you trippen fam...me and my boys (mainly my boys) smoke the kush always in swisher sweets (original of course...flavor papers are for the reg)..... and i canalmost guarantee none of yall are smokin half as much as them...dudes each literally smoke eights a day..

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

sick.gif
@ flavored wraps.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
He's referring to smoking out of a piece i.e. like a pipe or a bong. Which makes ALOT more sense to do if you're smoking good pot. If you smoke kush in a blunt (flavored or otherwise) you're an idiot.

you trippen fam...me and my boys (mainly my boys) smoke the kush always in swisher sweets (original of course...flavor papers are for the reg)..... and i can almost guarantee none of yall are smokin half as much as them...dudes each literally smoke eights a day..
Yawp, Im talkin bout Original Swisher but good lookin though. I mean I used to always go with Peach, Grape, Strawberry etc. when I first startedbut for the past year and a half its been strictly Original.

whadup MIV.

like everyone else said; use a damp cloth to get it moist, then just break it down the middle.

or you can just cop one of those EZ blunt splitters at the local headshop for a few bucks.
yhst-77094551200065_2025_1842690

sick.gif
@ flavored wraps.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

you trippen fam...me and my boys (mainly my boys) smoke the kush always in swisher sweets (original of course...flavor papers are for the reg)..... and i can almost guarantee none of yall are smokin half as much as them...dudes each literally smoke eights a day..

eyes.gif
Umm… That's kinda my point. wholly aside from you're not going to taste the weed. it takes ALOT more to get high from a blunt than a goodbong. Or even a piece. I'm not saying blunts don't have place in weed smoking. But save that for when you have some regs and you're on the road/ata party/etc. If you're at home smoking a blunt of good weed, you're an idiot. At very least buy a piece. Or better yet build a water bong, something…It's a waste of both money and getting the quality out of quality weed to smoke it in a blunt.
smh.gif

Diversify your pot smoking…

ebayologist speaks the truth. Blunts are all good in my book, but that's just social really. If im tryna get ZOOTED, im hittin my bong.

ebayologist wrote
eyes.gif
Umm… That's kinda my point. wholly aside from you're not going to taste the weed. it takes ALOT more to get high from a blunt than a good bong. Or even a piece. I'm not saying blunts don't have place in weed smoking. But save that for when you have some regs and you're on the road/at a party/etc. If you're at home smoking a blunt of good weed, you're an idiot. At very least buy a piece. Or better yet build a water bong, something… It's a waste of both money and getting the quality out of quality weed to smoke it in a blunt.
smh.gif

thats real talk. i tried to stop smoking blunts all 2gether but sometimes you just need a blunt

sick.gif
@ flavored wraps.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif
Umm… That's kinda my point. wholly aside from you're not going to taste the weed. it takes ALOT more to get high from a blunt than a good bong. Or even a piece. I'm not saying blunts don't have place in weed smoking. But save that for when you have some regs and you're on the road/at a party/etc. If you're at home smoking a blunt of good weed, you're an idiot. At very least buy a piece. Or better yet build a water bong, something… It's a waste of both money and getting the quality out of quality weed to smoke it in a blunt.
smh.gif

i hear what your saying but everyones got their prefrences...trust me ive used almost all types of paraphernalia...from my young days smoking out of a waterbottle
smh.gif
to smoking out of my $350 roor
pimp.gif
....(mom broke it lol)...most people that i know usually twist up (except down here at college)...whenever i goback home my dudes still twisting sweets up (i went back on wednesday and my homie picked me up and had 3 sweets of some dank already rolled) i kno that youcan heat herb in a bong/pipe etc at a higher temp thus releasing more thc than a sweet can but i guess the satisfaction of hitting a nicely twistedsweet>>ripping a bong

i guess thats how us texas boys do it haha..
and i can guarentee i twist the best sweets on this board
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by akaValentino

whadup MIV.

like everyone else said; use a damp cloth to get it moist, then just break it down the middle.

or you can just cop one of those EZ blunt splitters at the local headshop for a few bucks.
yhst-77094551200065_2025_1842690

smokers this is easily the most convenient item EVER...mines broke a couple months back and i need to re-up...the blue red and clear ones look sick
pimp.gif

^

(shameless plug ) I got ez-splits all day 5$ shipped hit me...

N no one is seeing me on twisting anything dutches (vanilla), sweets (original unless im forced to smoke some hay), vegas (pops ftw), whatever it is its gonnabe a perfecto everytime bet that..

I used to only smoke blunts in high school, then college hit and I discovered bongs and bubblers. Good times. Blunts kill my lungs nowadays.

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

^

(shameless plug ) I got ez-splits all day 5$ shipped hit me...

N no one is seeing me on twisting anything dutches (vanilla), sweets (original unless im forced to smoke some hay), vegas (pops ftw), whatever it is its gonna be a perfecto everytime bet that..

Dudes like you are the worst. "YOOO LET ME TWIRL NOONE IN THIS CAR CAN C ME. IT'S A PEARL EVERYTIME!!!"

Noone cares homie. I hate when im twistin up and the dude that didnt even throw 5 asks me to let him twist
indifferent.gif

take a moist paper towel and lay it over it and put in the microwave for like 10 secs. or you can steam em with your mouth.

i mess with the bongs and vaporizers ( thanks to my white homies..Drew good looks
pimp.gif
) but i prefer to smoke out of a vanillia dutch. you only taste the budnot fruitiy flavors, slow burn. idk i know i'd get blasted from bongs and whatnot but cant help but to smoke a L. and that reggie bush yall smoke leavethat grass for the cows.

Tyson Mayweather wrote:

sick.gif
@ flavored wraps.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

*%+%@# aint gonna understand that unless they're smoking that good and they're educated on the subject at hand. Any kind of wrap, flavored or not isgoing to compromise the taste of good trees

Blunt wraps are WAY more moist than any swisher but some prefer the the sweets. By the way, Peach swishers just became available my way this last summer,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so crucial

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

KanyeWestJayZ4life wrote:

I've always wondered who the people were that actually smoke the tobacco in swishers.

Save your lungs and your....tobacco. Buy yourselves one of these, it's WELL worth the money.

41kK9C5dFxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/HI-...qid=1228160797&sr=8-1

this dude knows what hes talkin bout. Vaporizer FTW

Vaporizer and Bongs are always ideal, Im from Oakland though, i didn't even see a glass piece til i was 17. They save you money, time, and weed, but bluntswill always have a spot in my heart
laugh.gif
I don't know how many times ive said im giving up wraps because of the damage they do to the lungs, each time i goright back.

Back
Top Bottom