STALKERS IN THE CLUB

grin.gif

so i just came home from the club and true story i never had any chick go this hard on me before. i was chillin on a spot on some laid back $%#% and someshorty comes up to me and this is how the conversation goes

her: whats good
me: whats poppin?
her: i been watching you
me: what you mean you been watching me?
her: i've been tracking your every move. you were just over there doing this and that and then this and that
me:
indifferent.gif

awkward pause
her: who you with?
me: a couple of my n's, who you with?
her: just my homegirl but anyway can i dance with you?
me: aint nothing stopping you
her: lets dance
laugh.gif

so i give her the benefit of the doubt cause she's obviously into me since she's been hawking me. but shorty can't even dance and she aint on somedime status
eyes.gif
so i just walk off and go to the other side of the club tosave myself the trouble

NEXT thing i know i see shorty dead !@* following me.
whats the psychological sense in that? why you following me for? so i was like $**% it...this chick is obviously not going to get off my back plus the musicslowing down right now so ima call it a night early and bounce.

i should have kept it gully and just....

roll.gif
holy crap! shes got problems!

Let me tell you about this old guy at the club last night.

"Hey I met you last year at club such and such"
me- "oh cool! I've been there like three times"
"I also saw you at the other club a couple of months ago"
me- Oh wow! cool..
"and I also saw you at ANOTHER club for about five minutes, but then you left... I remember you..."
me- ....

And it was all true. What creeped me out was the last part because I had only been to that bar one time for literally five minutes. Three different clubs, alltime and location right

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

roll.gif

me- Oh wow! cool..
"and I also saw you at ANOTHER club for about five minutes, but then you left... I remember you..."
me- ....

And it was all true. What creeped me out was the last part because I had only been to that bar one time for literally five minutes. Three different clubs, all time and location right

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

me- Oh wow! cool..
me- ....

And it was all true. What creeped me out was the last part because I had only been to that bar one time for literally five minutes. Three different clubs, all time and location right
this is just straight od
laugh.gif

yeah! But I dont know what I would have done if he was following me like that girl was following you! Thats creepy! She probably plucked some of your hairwithout noticing and is trying to extract dna from it so she can try and have your baby. Then when she realizes she needs your sperm...

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

roll.gif

me- Oh wow! cool..
me- ....

this is just straight od
laugh.gif

eek.gif
haha shorty got an eye on you..

i was a club just chillin...i saw some guy eye me so i was lookin at him to see who would look away first...he came started talking to me...offered a drink ididn't want it...i kept givin him excuses on why i wouldn't drink...after awhile i just took the damn drink...then i danced with him for a littlebit...he tried to kiss me more than once and after that i was done...told him i was going to the bathroom and went to the other side of the club...i give myroommate the drink and next thing i know he comes by starin at me like tha Prince .gif in black/white...i started dancing with another guy to get him off me sohe dances with another girl right next to me to try and make me jealous...then we get in circle with just the girls and he tries to grab my arm...so i pullaway and i think someone finally stepped in...he had me shook for a min cuz he was so serious...not in a thirsty way but in a weird crazy way...

So basically some girl was throwing it at you and you ran away?

Ohh kay then.

Man that's some crazy shhhh yall talking about, if a chick stalks me she getting +@#+% slapped I'm not with the wierd stuff

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Man that's some crazy shhhh yall talking about, if a chick stalks me she getting +@#+% slapped I'm not with the wierd stuff
Word
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

so i just came home from the club and true story i never had any chick go this hard on me before. i was chillin on a spot on some laid back $%#% and some shorty comes up to me and this is how the conversation goes

her: whats good
me: whats poppin?
her: i been watching you
me: what you mean you been watching me?
her: i've been tracking your every move. you were just over there doing this and that and then this and that
me:
indifferent.gif

awkward pause
her: who you with?
me: a couple of my n's, who you with?
her: just my homegirl but anyway can i dance with you?
me: aint nothing stopping you
her: lets dance
laugh.gif

so i give her the benefit of the doubt cause she's obviously into me since she's been hawking me. but shorty can't even dance and
she aint on some dime status
eyes.gif
so i just walk off and go to the other side of the club to save myself the trouble

NEXT thing i know i see shorty dead !@* following me.
whats the psychological sense in that? why you following me for? so i was like $**% it...this chick is obviously not going to get off my back plus the music slowing down right now so ima call it a night early and bounce.

i should have kept it gully and just....
for you to not feed a thirsty chick, that is likely an extreme understatement...unless you only feedin dimes?

ive seen some very thirsty chicks bop on me and pretty much every person I hang with. generally when they're as thirsty as you're describing they are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. otherwise if they're mildly close to that thirsty theyeventually get fed

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

roll.gif

me- Oh wow! cool..
me- ....

this is just straight od
laugh.gif
eek.gif
haha shorty got an eye on you..

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i was a club just chillin...i saw some guy eye me so i was lookin at him to see who would look away first...he came started talking to me...offered a drink i didn't want it...i kept givin him excuses on why i wouldn't drink...after awhile i just took the damn drink...then i danced with him for a little bit...he tried to kiss me more than once and after that i was done...told him i was going to the bathroom and went to the other side of the club...i give my roommate the drink and next thing i know he comes by starin at me like tha Prince .gif in black/white...i started dancing with another guy to get him off me so he dances with another girl right next to me to try and make me jealous...then we get in circle with just the girls and he tries to grab my arm...so i pull away and i think someone finally stepped in...he had me shook for a min cuz he was so serious...not in a thirsty way but in a weird crazy way...
like this?

Back
Top Bottom