Stance/Fitment Appreciation

dpzeqr.gif

Being flushed has always been in the car scene, it wasnt till fatlace hored it out that hellaflush(and stancenation,wfc, etc) that it seems like a trend now.

Being flushed has always been in the car scene, it wasnt till fatlace hored it out that hellaflush(and stancenation,wfc, etc) that it seems like a trend now.

You have to have money to keep your car like this...I'm not even that low and I've been scrapping my exhaust/oil/frame, it's not fun when you blow your oil pan though
30t6p3b.gif

IMO, thread title should be "Stance/Fitment Thread" Hellaflush is some fan boy !#%*.

Anyway, here's my contribution:

IMG_1201-2.jpg

4q5sgl.jpg

You have to have money to keep your car like this...I'm not even that low and I've been scrapping my exhaust/oil/frame, it's not fun when you blow your oil pan though
30t6p3b.gif

IMO, thread title should be "Stance/Fitment Thread" Hellaflush is some fan boy !#%*.

Anyway, here's my contribution:

IMG_1201-2.jpg

4q5sgl.jpg

Why would you want to do this, if you're riding on anything that isn't smooth pavement, your bodywork, suspension and rims are going to be trashed. Unless you're riding on hydraulics, which is still pretty 
eyes.gif

I'd much rather have a low key sleeper car with crazy performance than an overslammed ride where speed risks damaging the framework

Why would you want to do this, if you're riding on anything that isn't smooth pavement, your bodywork, suspension and rims are going to be trashed. Unless you're riding on hydraulics, which is still pretty 
eyes.gif

I'd much rather have a low key sleeper car with crazy performance than an overslammed ride where speed risks damaging the framework

Originally Posted by scshift

eyes.gif

who cares what you'd rather have?

This isn't a topic about whether it's hot or not..

Originally Posted by scshift

eyes.gif

who cares what you'd rather have?

This isn't a topic about whether it's hot or not..

both those datsuns were sick. there is a time when hellaflush cannibeat stance christmas tree on the towhook is appreciated.
laugh.gif

both those datsuns were sick. there is a time when hellaflush cannibeat stance christmas tree on the towhook is appreciated.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom