Stance/Fitment Appreciation

Originally Posted by Control Are

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

dub-love-from-japan-2.jpg

dub-love-from-japan-3.jpg

eek.gif
hands down one of the illest VWs i've ever seen. moar pics please!

I have to agree.
pimp.gif
 I dont usually like these...but they are sick flushed.

Im all for the stance movement but really??..REALLY???...YOU GUYS REALLY GONNA SIT THERE AND ACT LIKE THEY DIDNT ##%$ UP THAT NSX??

Im all for the stance movement but really??..REALLY???...YOU GUYS REALLY GONNA SIT THERE AND ACT LIKE THEY DIDNT ##%$ UP THAT NSX??

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

In my opinion... It didnt 

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

In my opinion... It didnt 

the vip-!$+ nsx is sweet. its different from all the other nsx's you see in cali. and daproblem, thats a infiniti q45, aka y33, all vip'd out.

the vip-!$+ nsx is sweet. its different from all the other nsx's you see in cali. and daproblem, thats a infiniti q45, aka y33, all vip'd out.

I didn't even know what a 'flushed' car was before this thread. I'm not mad at it, but its definitely not for me.

I didn't even know what a 'flushed' car was before this thread. I'm not mad at it, but its definitely not for me.

Back
Top Bottom