Stanford vs Notre Dame - 3:30 ET NBC

no clue as to how we can stop Stanford from scoring. Prior ND teams would roll over today, time to see what they're made of. 

no clue as to how we can stop Stanford from scoring. Prior ND teams would roll over today, time to see what they're made of. 

Nolan, If ND loses this 1, you're gonna need to chill out on being the thread starter. 
laugh.gif

Should be a good one.  But I don't think the Irish can stop Luck & Co.

BK kinda needs this 1, though.
nerd.gif

Nolan, If ND loses this 1, you're gonna need to chill out on being the thread starter. 
laugh.gif

Should be a good one.  But I don't think the Irish can stop Luck & Co.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

only for the irrational Irish fans. And I know, there are a lot of them. I just want to see improvement week to week.

nerd.gif

only for the irrational Irish fans. And I know, there are a lot of them. I just want to see improvement week to week.

this has been tough to watch. Thought we'd at least put some points on the board.

Manti is a beast.

this has been tough to watch. Thought we'd at least put some points on the board.

Manti is a beast.

U still think ND is a yr away from not being beat by every decent team on their schedule?

If so, what do you see that shows them getting better in a yr?

Im just pickin your brain ...

U still think ND is a yr away from not being beat by every decent team on their schedule?

If so, what do you see that shows them getting better in a yr?

Im just pickin your brain ...

Yes, improved depth on D, more size and bodies up front.

Familiarity with the system. & BK can have another year to get things going. Still an extremely soft group mentally and physically.

Crist will be very good, was not good today.

Charlie and Ty came out guns blazing 1st year. so the W's and L's are irrelevant to me this year. This was the first week I really have come away displeased with the play and effort.

they need to change how they schedule into the future. You lose the NBC deal, so be it. Starting off with 6 straight BCS teams, even if middle of the road, will take its toll.

Yes, improved depth on D, more size and bodies up front.

Familiarity with the system. & BK can have another year to get things going. Still an extremely soft group mentally and physically.

Crist will be very good, was not good today.

Charlie and Ty came out guns blazing 1st year. so the W's and L's are irrelevant to me this year. This was the first week I really have come away displeased with the play and effort.

they need to change how they schedule into the future. You lose the NBC deal, so be it. Starting off with 6 straight BCS teams, even if middle of the road, will take its toll.

Back
Top Bottom