Star athletes from your high school or college

High school - no one

College - some really famous alumni (Tiger, Elway, Luck). The most famous one was while I was there probably was Josh Childress. I assume he's still hooping overseas

Stu Jackson, he wasn't a "star athlete" but he coach in the Knicks and the Grizzlies and later was an exec in the NBA handing out fines and suspensions.

Lenny Moore, running back for the Baltimore Colts. In the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Donyell Marshall, he's actually related to Lenny Moore.

Steve Little, was a boxer, most notable fight was an upset win over Michael Nunn in 1994.

Reading High School (Pennsylvania)

Last edited:
I went to Dunbar high with Deaquan Cook he was in the league for 5 years .he over in Russia playing ball now.Norris Cole came out a year after us he plays for the Pelicans..

Ricky Henderson, Leon Powe, Marshawn Lynch off top but that's only sports. Got a lot of famous people from my high school even Clint Eastwood. Oakland Tech.

View media item 2008643

he went to the private HS, we all know him (in my city).........from my town.

not in the NFL anymore

use to drive a yellow Lambo to LA Fitness all the time.........Gallardo

Last edited:
Graduated from Woodlawn high in 07. Guys can think of were terry bradshaw, Joe Furgerson and Robert Parish. Played football with a guy named Dennis Morris he was a tight end for LA tech not sure of anyone remember but he had a crazy catch on Kyle Wilson of Boise st a few years ago. But he was drafted in the fifth round I believe. Bounced from the ******** to the chargersand rams and I think he played in Canada for a year, but now he's back home working in the city.

Graduated from Woodlawn high in 07. Guys can think of were terry bradshaw, Joe Furgerson and Robert Parish. Played football with a guy named Dennis Morris he was a tight end for LA tech not sure of anyone remember but he had a crazy catch on Kyle Wilson of Boise st a few years ago. But he was drafted in the fifth round I believe. Bounced from the ******** to the chargersand rams and I think he played in Canada for a year, but now he's back home working in the city.
Boosie and Webbie.

University of Memphis

Penny Hardaway

Derrick Rose

Darius Washington

D.Rose and D.Wash were pretty cool. D. Wash is still cool with one of my best friends and he got us tickets to the Grizz vs Spurs game when he played for them. We gotta a chance to me Sean Elliott, and Robert Horry after the game.

Last edited:
I went to Woodlawn high(Baton Rouge). Use to see y'all in the paper during football season.

Mark Kelso from the past but i played just before LaVar Arrington came up. He was freshman my senior year.

Im sure this wont go well but he was a senior while I was a sophomore.
Same here  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom