STAR WARS Holiday Special. No, seriously.

laugh.gif

i thought you were talking about the marathon....

I watched em all chronologically within the last week and thought about making a discussion thread about the movies, but I didn't know how NT would act/recieve it
BTW does any1 know when the Adidas collab is dropping?

Originally Posted by arrjae2

laugh.gif

i thought you were talking about the marathon....

I thought the same thing as well. My co-worker just gave me the entire story of Star Wars the other day and made me want to watch all films over again.

The Adidas x Star Wars collab looks nice.

A couple of Star Wars movies came on yesterday on SpikeTV. I found myself watching one for the first time. I never thought I say this, but from the 2 I saw,Star Wars is pretty good, much better than I expected. I never knew there was a holiday special though.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

A couple of Star Wars movies came on yesterday on SpikeTV. I found myself watching one for the first time. I never thought I say this, but from the 2 I saw, Star Wars is pretty good, much better than I expected. I never knew there was a holiday special though.
1. They are legitimately great science fiction/good guy vs. bad guy movies.
2. The holiday special aired once (in 1978) and was never released on video, which is why I asked how old that guy is, because he's lying if he's underage 38, or so (to remember it vividly).

Back
Top Bottom