Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched episode 9.

Garbage.

Rey Skywalker? No you're not.

And by the way, yes, Leia was also a Jedi.
Jedi resurecting dead people.
No JJ Abrams, you can't do that.

Movie was garbage. I'm a huge star wars fan and these last 3 films were disappointing.

I've enjoyed the Mandalorian, clone wars and rebels more than episodes 7-9. Good riddance.

Finally came in. Took me a while
FC3A0639-B32E-4195-B8CC-B8ED7C2AE602.jpeg

The more details and explanations I see and hear, the less care about the new initiative.
Empire dead.

fhi25ji9ty7hpxgsnpbc.gif

Five more episodes left. I'm trying to figure out what's up with the pacing. I'm not trying to say that it's underwhelming, but given the episode run, there's no time to waste.

Five more episodes left. I'm trying to figure out what's up with the pacing. I'm not trying to say that it's underwhelming, but given the episode run, there's no time to waste.

It’s ok to say this season’s been trash. First arc was a 30 min story stretched into 4 episodes just because they were so far into them last time.

This arc was supposed to have a love interest for Ahsoka and I’m sure was also supposed to be a 2-episode arc. But then they swapped the homie out for these two sisters because they have boxes to check.

Last 4 episodes for the Siege of Mandalore should be where the meat of the season’s at.

It’s ok to say this season’s been trash. First arc was a 30 min story stretched into 4 episodes just because they were so far into them last time.

This arc was supposed to have a love interest for Ahsoka and I’m sure was also supposed to be a 2-episode arc. But then they swapped the homie out for these two sisters because they have boxes to check.

Last 4 episodes for the Siege of Mandalore should be where the meat of the season’s at.

Good to see you calling it out for what it is. I didn't want to be outright negative.

So I'm to assume these sisters don't really have a part to play in the overall arc... and that they're more of a side-mission? :rolleyes

Just watched episode 9.

Garbage.

Rey Skywalker? No you're not.

And by the way, yes, Leia was also a Jedi.
Jedi resurecting dead people.
No JJ Abrams, you can't do that.

Movie was garbage. I'm a huge star wars fan and these last 3 films were disappointing.

I've enjoyed the Mandalorian, clone wars and rebels more than episodes 7-9. Good riddance.
Huge Star Wars fan but it took you 3+ months to finally watch Episode 9? :lol:

Crazy. If they are planning a full on series for Ahsoka, they must really love what they are seeing out of Rosario Dawson.
i doubt she gets her own series

if shes in mando then that means she survived from clone wars thru return of the jedi so she could be in the rogue one and kenobi series as well

still cant believe they are going forward on the kenobi series 🤦🏻‍♂️

im more interested in seeing a darth maul series

The deal is pretty much no different than what Marvel did when they had Netflix shows and they had Claire Temple appearing on every show.

It's just Ashoka is more prominent than a variant Night Nurse.

Back
Top Bottom