• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Good luck to anyone lining up for this. Folks went crazy over that unicorn popcorn s***, can’t imagine what it’ll be like for a lightsaber :lol:.

I don't know anything about tv show production, but don't they use Steadicams and stuff like that instead of a tripod? Looks kinda... flimsy?

I would have expected Maul to show up in this series. But with the talk that he did film his scenes and it was cut for more Vader, I was okay with that.

⁰*
Real short watch guide, worth it until you realize you should go back and watch everything.

What has stopped me from watching Clone Wars is NT told me there was a lot of filler episodes.

I dont mind good fillers like Atlanta fillers.

But I think I remember hearing these were bad fillers like the fly episode of breaking bad.

⁰*

What has stopped me from watching Clone Wars is NT told me there was a lot of filler episodes.

But I think I remember hearing these were bad fillers like the fly episode of breaking bad.
So, I just read up on the Clone Wars series and watched the series returned in 2020. Then proceeded to watch Rebels and Bad Batch.

That worked for me lol

⁰*

This sums it up, no one believes it's actually good (minus some filler) until they watch it.

Underrated? It's usually ranked as one of the best thing Disney's done with SW so far and the reason we're getting a Cassian show.

And that's coming from someone who doesn't care much for it outside the final battle nor is even interested in said Cassian show:lol:

⁰*

At the end of the day, you just gotta remember these shows are still aimed for little kids and there's going to be a lot of episodes for them. But I think Filoni masterfully crafted a lot of good stories for people not attending elementary school still. Those lists are definitely clutch though for anybody new tuning in.

⁰*

You should just watch and judge for yourself.

Not even sure what an Atlanta filler is. Cant be about the show Atlanta cuz there is no plot to that show. Its a comedy.

Underrated? It's usually ranked as one of the best thing Disney's done with SW so far and the reason we're getting a Cassian show.

And that's coming from someone who doesn't care much for it outside the final battle nor is even interested in said Cassian show:lol:

word def one of the best. and that was a film that had months of reshoots leading up to release, IRRC.

Back
Top Bottom