Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Someone claiming to have flipped through the Art book on what Snoke looks like

His face kind of looks a bit similar in design to the Kaminoans (with smaller eyes), but the left half of his face is deformed.

I mean, he still looks mostly human, but his skull is a different shape. Smaller jaw than a human. The Kaminoans are the first thing that sprang to mind.

Plus MSW tweeted this out

latest

Also, this was on seen in the SDCC footage and the description fits this pretty well

snoke-bts.jpg

I actually really like that look. Hope this is actually true

Last edited:
Saw the China trailer on yahoo, shows a bit more but I don't think it's too spoilery. I will say the one thing disappointing from all these trailers is that the Empire looks stronger than ever, it's like that ewok dance party wasn't for ****.

Just got Harmy's Despecialized Editions for the Original and Empire, and wow, watching the original scroll without that dumb ANH title brings tears to my eyes. Han shooting first, no Jabba in the original, all in great format as well. He is working on an updated version for Return of the Jedi and once that releases I will get that as well.

I do own all the Blu-Rays for the Lucas versions but having the OG Trilogy is such a great feeling. Now I do not have to wait for Disney and all the distribution rights to be handed over. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Oh, and The Force Awakens in less than a week too! Christmas came early! :D

Never bought from them but I do get the emails. I was thinking about copping something but then my fiance called me lame.

if dude snoke finna be in more movies...its not much of a spoiler imo to reveal what he looks like

his action figure should already be out an poppin...gonna be one of them late mail-in only's!

So what's the best way to watch the OG trilogy despecialized?

Are those Blu-Rays home made?

i heard some scenes from the ogs got changed in more recent renditions...
like han shooting greedo or the emperor's death scene or ghost of anakin

yall be careful and watch the true og forms! :nthat:

if that means laserdisc, vhs or betamax or a crtv tv...then so be it! :nthat:

Last edited:
So what's the best way to watch the OG trilogy despecialized?

Are those Blu-Rays home made?

If you search Star Wars Despecialized Editions on FB go to their "About" and they have links about how to get them. Took me about a couple hours to get both the Original and ESB. They are working on an updated ROTJ so I will wait until they release that. I did not burn them to BR discs though. Too much work :lol:

Also I watched a couple youtube vids that show it as well.

Back
Top Bottom