Starbury84's AIR MAX Collection vol. Canadian Edition

Canada Represent!

Good stuff, I love the AMs!!!
pimp.gif

Mad props on a dope Air Max collection. Don't see that many folks rock Air Max 96 ( Womens Photo Blue Colorway has been on my grail list for a minute ) and Monster 95's (can't find my size)

Mad props on a dope Air Max collection. Don't see that many folks rock Air Max 96 ( Womens Photo Blue Colorway has been on my grail list for a minute ) and Monster 95's (can't find my size)

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by Starbury84

i'm a real jerk when it comes to quality/materials used (patent leather is a no go, even if it's just on the swoosh
ohwell.gif
)

the retros are 
tired.gif
 lately

=

Originally Posted by denverairforce

yeah man, familiarize yourself with this thread, please.

laugh.gif
  I think most of us are shape/materials/bubble size snobs, it's what happens when you love AMs
wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nice collection my man. i am glad you rep Canada. 98s are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by Starbury84

i'm a real jerk when it comes to quality/materials used (patent leather is a no go, even if it's just on the swoosh
ohwell.gif
)

the retros are 
tired.gif
 lately

=

Originally Posted by denverairforce

yeah man, familiarize yourself with this thread, please.

laugh.gif
  I think most of us are shape/materials/bubble size snobs, it's what happens when you love AMs
wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nice collection my man. i am glad you rep Canada. 98s are
pimp.gif

nice collection! i live in the TO region too, know of any good cheap places for AM's?

nice collection! i live in the TO region too, know of any good cheap places for AM's?

Very good stuff you got there. But before you go getting rid of some of these gems to randoms. What size are you? Got a nice collection going!

Very good stuff you got there. But before you go getting rid of some of these gems to randoms. What size are you? Got a nice collection going!

Back
Top Bottom