Started a t-shirt line, would love feedback.

being honest.

website sucks. looks like you're pushing energy juice or something.

shirts are ok. look like any other urban outfitters/HM brand.

needs work.

n682zn.gif

Back to the drawing board bruh

website poorly designed, pricing is weird, designs do not stand out from other similar brands and the company/brand name while thoughtful really doesn't make sense for a fashion label. but i will give you props for actually having more than one design, having a website set up and a getting the whole thing done. i think a better idea would have been to play off the flow and crash part of the quote and make designs that "flow" and are softer/peaceful/idealistic or "crash" and are more rugged/brash/revolutionary. take that take that.

I find it contradicting that you state that "be water is more than fashion it is philosophy..." then in the next paragraph you say something about cringing when companies say they are a movement or something along those lines. "the civil rights movement was a movement....we just design shirts" or something along those lines.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

website poorly designed, pricing is weird, designs do not stand out from other similar brands and the company/brand name while thoughtful really doesn't make sense for a fashion label. but i will give you props for actually having more than one design, having a website set up and a getting the whole thing done.
Thanks again to everyone for their feedback.  Our core demographic is the young post college educated corporate america person who still wears t-shirts from time to time (25-40).  The brand name means to be adaptable, versatile, powerful, etc.  In reference to pricing like any other brand prices may vary according to the piece.
Once again I really appreciate your time & comments.

More cowbell

but it doesn't stand out, website looks like you're selling propel.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

website poorly designed, pricing is weird, designs do not stand out from other similar brands and the company/brand name while thoughtful really doesn't make sense for a fashion label. but i will give you props for actually having more than one design, having a website set up and a getting the whole thing done.
Thanks again to everyone for their feedback.  Our core demographic is the young post college educated corporate america person who still wears t-shirts from time to time (25-40).  The brand name means to be adaptable, versatile, powerful, etc.  In reference to pricing like any other brand prices may vary according to the piece.
Once again I really appreciate your time & comments.
i understand what the intent of the brand name is supposed to convey, i am also saying that in my opinion the name it self isn't a good one for a clothing company. as far as pricing is concerned, you aren't just any other brand. you are a new unfamiliar company. i understand that different designs can use different production techniques and materials. however its going to be hard enough to convince someone to part with their money let alone figure out why one shirt is worth more than the other. imo you would be better off finding a single price for all shirts that would allow you to make a profit and stick with that.

I think the whole "cel shaded images of cassettes/headphones/LPs" thing has been played out for quite a few years now.

Just sayin...

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Hope you brought some lube....

this

these threads never end well...

they used to always pop up when i first joined and almost everyone was comedy

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Hope you brought some lube....

this

these threads never end well...

they used to always pop up when i first joined and almost everyone was comedy
I've been on here long enough to know what I was potentially getting myself into.  But I realize that "opinions are like voices we all have a different kind", so I welcome any positive or derogatory comments that may come.  One will never get better hearing one thing.
The feedback from everyone is definitely appreciated.

Good start bro as a fellow T-shirt designer i think its some good stuff. Motherland one especially and the good music one as well. Keep it up bro.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Good start bro as a fellow T-shirt designer i think its some good stuff. Motherland one especially and the good music one as well. Keep it up bro.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I'm not a hater but I think it's bad.
Step aside and you really think they are "timeless"
Look at Poli and now look at yours
laugh.gif

I do like the "Peace of mind shirt" il cop Nt discount?
I also thought love over money was dope, but the execution was bad.
Good luck

Op yes, it is ok to get feedback. But you can't satisfy everyone. Produce what you like and what your brand represents.
Remember it's YOUR brand.

Back
Top Bottom