Starting a Business talk vol.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of starting a business(llc) in a state such as Wyoming vs ur home state?

My home state is CA

Is it mostly taxes and expenses saved? Or is there something I'm missing.

For yall who own or deal with ppl with their own LLC I'd like to hear ur opinion, we'll everyone but yall who have experience would probably have more to say on why they chose to open it in another state vs home state

Simple i woke up said im tired of working for other mutha****** ... i used some of my dough to fund the equipment ...did alil advertising got the clientele & that was that.

I dont pay no taxes so if i make 6-10k in a month im pocketing all that.(eventually il start paying it )

Advantages is i work when i want how i want withot nobody dictating or breathing over my back.i build myself up

Disadvantages is on droughts i have to fall back on myself il take that risk though

End of the day if u working a 9-5 but u got a idea put some money aside & when u got enough sAved get the ball rolling & get ya plan poppin...alotta people be settling in life, mad unhappy & disgruntled at they jobs be having ideas but dont be go getters to make sh** happen

Idk about service based business but if you are selling product I would stay away from CA and Washington try to move to Texas lol. Biggest leeches when you start making money, they come at you with a microscope with tax audits/labor department (DIR) not worth the headache. If you hire a good CPA you'll be good.

Are you conducting business in that state or just using it as a tax haven?

I hope to conduct business in any state as I will be providing remote IT services

Idk about service based business but if you are selling product I would stay away from CA and Washington try to move to Texas lol. Biggest leeches when you start making money, they come at you with a microscope with tax audits/labor department (DIR) not worth the headache. If you hire a good CPA you'll be good.

Good advice for the product folks.

Back
Top Bottom