Starting a Screenplay, Need Reviews

Backstory: My friend is really into NWA, and loves Eazy E, and thinks he should play Eazy E in a movie. I plan on writing a very short film, maybe even just a theatrical trailer, like they did for that stupid "Dear White People" thing. Here's the problem: my friend is a chubby mexican/italian.
Spoiler [+]
74356_1537658998442_6964165_n.jpg

Here's what I have for the teaser trailer:

*Camera fades in from black, panning downward from the gloomy sky of a California winter's morning, to the apparent ruins of a South Central neighborhood below. As the camera begins to pan laterally along the tattered streets,It begins to zoom into greater detail, and you see the shadowy figure of a man, mirrored off of a graffiti-stained stone wall*

Narrator: Deep within the bowels of the gang-plagued neighborhood of Compton, California, a young man, broken by the circumstances of which he lives, plots to seek his revenge against his nation's justice system, unwilling to quit until every racist, corrupt pig lies 6 feet deep.

*The camera takes a 180 pan to reveal the person behind the shadow: a 5'6'' mexican/italian in blackface, with a greasy jheri curl, a pair of midnight black, slightly-cracked "loc" shades on his face, a black fitted cap that reads "Compton" in Olde English font, a worn Los Angeles Raiders crewneck sweater, a baggy pair of khaki Dickies, knee-high white socks, and a pair of size 12 white and black Chuck Taylor's. In his hand, a half-filled 40 ounce bottle of Olde English 800 malt liquor. The camera zooms in on the young man's face, and the young man looks deeply at the camera with a grimacing stare*

Narrator: Eric Wright, the most controversial part of the most dangerous group that ever lived, is prepared to make every Los Angeles police officer lay flat.....or die trying.

*Elongated dramatic pause, camera still on the young man's face. "Boyz in Da Hood" begins playing, starting softly and slowly becoming louder*

Young Man: Yeah....Hell Yeah....

*Screen goes black abruptly*

*words in Olde English flash on the screen: "Eric Wright: Cop Killer, Coming September 7th, 2012"*

laugh.gif
. cop killer is more associated with ice-t tho. and tell him to holler at this.

damn they did arabian prince dirty.

I appreciate all the feedback. Who do you guys think the narrator should be? I'm torn between David Attenborough or Samuel L Jackson.

I cracked up too much at that picture. Yo is this a comedy cause I would actually go to theatres to watch this instead of torrenting it.

I did not read, but probably shouldn't post this online. Some !%%@%#%#+ might steal the idea

^I appreciate you looking out, but this is just a segment of the screenplay for a 30 second teaser trailer, they can steal this if they want.

Back
Top Bottom