Starting to get fed up...

Originally Posted by JDocs

Stop trying. Concetrate on yourself.
This ^

Also you must have something going for you. You must have at least one of the following: a solid hobby that challenges you physically and mentally, a musical talent that you enjoy, a good job, a good major in school that reflects your true life ambition, a charismatic personality, etc. Something. If you are nothing, you will attract nothing. Don't trip about all these girls, they come and go. Girls are only to enhance your life, not to be your life so never worry about finding the right girl, concentrate on becoming the right man! Always gotta remind yourself you're "The Great Catch" and you don't need women to be happy because your goals in life are far more important than them.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Napoleon

OP, honestly I've said **%! it and have focused more on my future, getting through grad school, and making these six figures. **%! all that talk and what not. I realistically couldn't keep a girl if I tried because when it comes down to it, if they're not down to grow with you, whats the point? You'll just set yourself up for the next break up. I'm not in the place where I want to be in life to date chicks and feel like I can be all that I need to be for them so simply stated... I'm not trying to date anyone. It sucks and its kinda lonely at times which is why you need that core group of homies but you need to realize what your priorities are and DO. YOU. More ##!%@ falls in your lap when you have #*@% together anyways. Its not about being a "nice guy" or anything its about being "THAT" guy when it comes down to it. Develop your life, improve your understanding of the world, do research on your future and your goals, and when you're ready you'll be able to handle it. Don't sweat it. No amount of advice will help you with women. They're as diverse as we men are but we expect there to be one modality in understanding them. Not gonna happen. Boss up on these %*** and dont let them get you down. The pursuit of a woman should come SECOND to all right now.
the truth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

Stop trying. Concetrate on yourself.
This ^

Also you must have something going for you. You must have at least one of the following: a solid hobby that challenges you physically and mentally, a musical talent that you enjoy, a good job, a good major in school that reflects your true life ambition, a charismatic personality, etc. Something. If you are nothing, you will attract nothing. Don't trip about all these girls, they come and go. Girls are only to enhance your life, not to be your life so never worry about finding the right girl, concentrate on becoming the right man! Always gotta remind yourself you're "The Great Catch" and you don't need women to be happy because your goals in life are far more important than them.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Napoleon

OP, honestly I've said **%! it and have focused more on my future, getting through grad school, and making these six figures. **%! all that talk and what not. I realistically couldn't keep a girl if I tried because when it comes down to it, if they're not down to grow with you, whats the point? You'll just set yourself up for the next break up. I'm not in the place where I want to be in life to date chicks and feel like I can be all that I need to be for them so simply stated... I'm not trying to date anyone. It sucks and its kinda lonely at times which is why you need that core group of homies but you need to realize what your priorities are and DO. YOU. More ##!%@ falls in your lap when you have #*@% together anyways. Its not about being a "nice guy" or anything its about being "THAT" guy when it comes down to it. Develop your life, improve your understanding of the world, do research on your future and your goals, and when you're ready you'll be able to handle it. Don't sweat it. No amount of advice will help you with women. They're as diverse as we men are but we expect there to be one modality in understanding them. Not gonna happen. Boss up on these %*** and dont let them get you down. The pursuit of a woman should come SECOND to all right now.
the truth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

no %*%+, but a pic would help so people could tell you what to inprove on..

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Once again, like Napoleon said OP, BETTER YOURSELF FIRST.[/color]

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Once again, like Napoleon said OP, BETTER YOURSELF FIRST.[/color]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
obviously i know how to spell improve you dummy, typos cant happen apparently
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

OP to reiterate what most have said, do you...it is really just that simple.

What happens is that we guys focus so intently with finding a girl that we take our eye off the prize which is taking care of ourselves first. It's like that old saying "focus on the leave you miss the tree, focus on the tree you miss the forest"

There is much more to life, especially life under 30 that you should open up to. Do what you love and you'll eventually meet a girl right there waiting for you.

OP to reiterate what most have said, do you...it is really just that simple.

What happens is that we guys focus so intently with finding a girl that we take our eye off the prize which is taking care of ourselves first. It's like that old saying "focus on the leave you miss the tree, focus on the tree you miss the forest"

There is much more to life, especially life under 30 that you should open up to. Do what you love and you'll eventually meet a girl right there waiting for you.

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How have you made it obvious to me that you know how to spell improve?[/color]

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How have you made it obvious to me that you know how to spell improve?[/color]

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Him not spelling improve right is really messing up your day.
roll.gif

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Him not spelling improve right is really messing up your day.
roll.gif

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
Once again, like Napoleon said OP, BETTER YOURSELF FIRST.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
How have you made it obvious to me that you know how to spell improve?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Some things never change.

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
Once again, like Napoleon said OP, BETTER YOURSELF FIRST.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
How have you made it obvious to me that you know how to spell improve?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Some things never change.

Back
Top Bottom