Starting to get fed up...

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

2r2t5r4.jpg

Nobody listened to him either...
Terrible analogy.

But OP, you can shut this thread down after Napoleon. Really not much better advice you can get.

Terrible how? It's subtle "feeling sorry for yourself" threads like this that end up on Nancy Grace, some dude blasts a girl that doesn't even know he exists boyfriend in the face 30 times then eats his nose with a glass of champagne. You have to understand forums as large as NT and Bodybuilder are the perfect platform for suicidal types. They go unnoticed because it's mostly alpha-males of their peers cracking jokes and being "normal" which these suicidal types feel they lack attitude to be....listen "Starting to get fed up" that's that suicide watch talk, and CRY FOR HELP. Same way the Bodybuilder guy was talking before he actually committed that.
woah not even.. its basically it doesnt really bother me but its getting girls is something that i wouldnt mind having.. dont really know how to say it.. im deff. not taking the problem so serious and what not..
and pics wise maybe tomorrow since my cam isnt workin atm..
also napolean thanks a lot bro. and to everyone else appreciate all the help

2r2t5r4.jpg

Terrible analogy.

But OP, you can shut this thread down after Napoleon. Really not much better advice you can get.

Terrible how? It's subtle "feeling sorry for yourself" threads like this that end up on Nancy Grace, some dude blasts a girl that doesn't even know he exists boyfriend in the face 30 times then eats his nose with a glass of champagne. You have to understand forums as large as NT and Bodybuilder are the perfect platform for suicidal types. They go unnoticed because it's mostly alpha-males of their peers cracking jokes and being "normal" which these suicidal types feel they lack attitude to be....listen "Starting to get fed up" that's that suicide watch talk, and CRY FOR HELP. Same way the Bodybuilder guy was talking before he actually committed that.
woah not even.. its basically it doesnt really bother me but its getting girls is something that i wouldnt mind having.. dont really know how to say it.. im deff. not taking the problem so serious and what not..
and pics wise maybe tomorrow since my cam isnt workin atm..
also napolean thanks a lot bro. and to everyone else appreciate all the help

im also rather the quite one who would rather be wit a group of friends and watch more then speak.. which might also be another problem since i get shy

im also rather the quite one who would rather be wit a group of friends and watch more then speak.. which might also be another problem since i get shy

2r2t5r4.jpg

Terrible analogy.

First off, that dude threatened suicide MULTIPLE times, OP never even brought up suicide
laugh.gif
Dudes just having problems with girls, and he got the advice he needed for the most part. Not to mention tons of people attempted to help CJ, but after a while people just took him as a troll. Stop trying to turn this into something its not.

2r2t5r4.jpg

Terrible analogy.

First off, that dude threatened suicide MULTIPLE times, OP never even brought up suicide
laugh.gif
Dudes just having problems with girls, and he got the advice he needed for the most part. Not to mention tons of people attempted to help CJ, but after a while people just took him as a troll. Stop trying to turn this into something its not.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

no %*%+, but a pic would help so people could tell you what to inprove on..

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Once again, like Napoleon said OP, BETTER YOURSELF FIRST.[/color]
obviously i know how to spell improve you dummy, typos cant happen apparently
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How have you made it obvious to me that you know how to spell improve?[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif

Some things never change.

30t6p3b.gif
sometimes this place feels like EnglishTalk.

forreal, typing from a evo 4G while driving is hard enough..

cry about it
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Once again, like Napoleon said OP, BETTER YOURSELF FIRST.[/color]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How have you made it obvious to me that you know how to spell improve?[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sometimes this place feels like EnglishTalk.

cry about it
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

OP.

Post your picture. You will be photoshopped and made fun of, but you will be provided the tips you need.

Become confident. Set goals. Exercise. Read. DO YOU.

Learn on how to talk to PEOPLE first. How can you talk to the girl of your dreams if you're unable to hash it up the grocery clerk?

OP.

Post your picture. You will be photoshopped and made fun of, but you will be provided the tips you need.

Become confident. Set goals. Exercise. Read. DO YOU.

Learn on how to talk to PEOPLE first. How can you talk to the girl of your dreams if you're unable to hash it up the grocery clerk?

1. Networking - socialize with as many people as possible. The more people you know the more potential opportunities you will have. Roll wih positive people that you feel most comfortable with.
2. Image control - make sure you're putting out a positive image of yourself. Make people believe that you are confident in yourself. Avoid showing your flaws.
3. Be assertive if not agressive - don't let fear deter you from hollering at any chick you want to.
4. Obviously, get in/stay in shape and dress well
5. Figure out your zone - I know they say with confidence you can get any woman. That's garbage. There are social structures in life and there will be a range of women that will be more likely to be attracted to you. You have to find that zone and exploit it for all it's worth.
6. Quantity can lead to Quality - I'm not telling you to be promiscuous, but it's ok to sleep with a couple "practice" girls to get your weight up. Experience sells in this market and it's always better to negotiate with leverage. So if you have mediocre looking friend that is down for the bizness, down a couple shots and handle that (as long as she knows her role). It's only going to help in the long run

1. Networking - socialize with as many people as possible. The more people you know the more potential opportunities you will have. Roll wih positive people that you feel most comfortable with.
2. Image control - make sure you're putting out a positive image of yourself. Make people believe that you are confident in yourself. Avoid showing your flaws.
3. Be assertive if not agressive - don't let fear deter you from hollering at any chick you want to.
5. Figure out your zone - I know they say with confidence you can get any woman. That's garbage. There are social structures in life and there will be a range of women that will be more likely to be attracted to you. You have to find that zone and exploit it for all it's worth.
6. Quantity can lead to Quality - I'm not telling you to be promiscuous, but it's ok to sleep with a couple "practice" girls to get your weight up. Experience sells in this market and it's always better to negotiate with leverage. So if you have mediocre looking friend that is down for the bizness, down a couple shots and handle that (as long as she knows her role). It's only going to help in the long run

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sometimes this place feels like EnglishTalk.[/b\

cry about it
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You're on NT while driving? 
laugh.gif
 I don't think anything will be posted important enough for you to risk killing everyone on the road, but I admire your dedication to the NT fam.

PYP IN DIS-GUYS?!?!?!?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sometimes this place feels like EnglishTalk.[/b\

cry about it
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You're on NT while driving? 
laugh.gif
 I don't think anything will be posted important enough for you to risk killing everyone on the road, but I admire your dedication to the NT fam.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

OP, honestly I've said **%! it and have focused more on my future, getting through grad school, and making these six figures. **%! all that talk and what not. I realistically couldn't keep a girl if I tried because when it comes down to it, if they're not down to grow with you, whats the point? You'll just set yourself up for the next break up. I'm not in the place where I want to be in life to date chicks and feel like I can be all that I need to be for them so simply stated... I'm not trying to date anyone. It sucks and its kinda lonely at times which is why you need that core group of homies but you need to realize what your priorities are and DO. YOU. More ##!%@ falls in your lap when you have #*@% together anyways. Its not about being a "nice guy" or anything its about being "THAT" guy when it comes down to it. Develop your life, improve your understanding of the world, do research on your future and your goals, and when you're ready you'll be able to handle it. Don't sweat it. No amount of advice will help you with women. They're as diverse as we men are but we expect there to be one modality in understanding them. Not gonna happen. Boss up on these %*** and dont let them get you down. The pursuit of a woman should come SECOND to all right now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
seriously OP, there is nothing else that needs to be said.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

OP, honestly I've said **%! it and have focused more on my future, getting through grad school, and making these six figures. **%! all that talk and what not. I realistically couldn't keep a girl if I tried because when it comes down to it, if they're not down to grow with you, whats the point? You'll just set yourself up for the next break up. I'm not in the place where I want to be in life to date chicks and feel like I can be all that I need to be for them so simply stated... I'm not trying to date anyone. It sucks and its kinda lonely at times which is why you need that core group of homies but you need to realize what your priorities are and DO. YOU. More ##!%@ falls in your lap when you have #*@% together anyways. Its not about being a "nice guy" or anything its about being "THAT" guy when it comes down to it. Develop your life, improve your understanding of the world, do research on your future and your goals, and when you're ready you'll be able to handle it. Don't sweat it. No amount of advice will help you with women. They're as diverse as we men are but we expect there to be one modality in understanding them. Not gonna happen. Boss up on these %*** and dont let them get you down. The pursuit of a woman should come SECOND to all right now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
seriously OP, there is nothing else that needs to be said.

Don't be fooled, some of this stuff comes naturally to some people... but we're here to help.

Every man that has GAME of any sort learned it through trial and error.

Every man also has that one turning point where they realized they gotta boss the +*!# up on these %!*$. They were hurt and saw they had to change their ways and start treating them how they deserve to be treated.

Shout out to the NT chicks reading this, ya'll know what it is.

Don't be fooled, some of this stuff comes naturally to some people... but we're here to help.

Every man that has GAME of any sort learned it through trial and error.

Every man also has that one turning point where they realized they gotta boss the +*!# up on these %!*$. They were hurt and saw they had to change their ways and start treating them how they deserve to be treated.

Shout out to the NT chicks reading this, ya'll know what it is.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Y'all listen to this dude. I've seen a lot of good advise on here. This is it.

Back
Top Bottom