Stash AF1 lows

sorry if this is in the wrong category, but yea i wanted to know, when they were released in NYC Stash himself was in Recon giving out signatures, i wanted toknow, i know he was signing shoe boxes then recently i see some stash af1's with his signature on the side of the shoe and also on the box, whats the storybehind that? why some have his signature on the shoe? was he only signing the shoes if you were the first few people on the line or something? Thanks

He signed the sneakers if you asked him to. It was that simple.

Some people preferred that he only sign the box, some only the sneakers, some both.

MaZe

It's crazy folks stayed out there for a week.
smh.gif

The shoes are nice.

Retail was $150
Nort's release was $250 (box signed in person)

Release date was March 25th, 2006 (at least for nort) ...Everyone else was a week later? (I forgot) There was also a few pairs re-released for the bws (one ofmy biggest regrets) ....but the limit was 1 pair per person(and the optional bw pair)... I forgot how many people in front had the option to buy 1 af1, and 1am95....

thats all I can remember....

I tried asking this in the FAQ thread but they didn't "approve" my post, for whatever reason. So, what does BW stand for? I know there's ashoe called the Air Max Classic BW or Air Max BW, but I see people using BW to describe other stuff (llike you just described air maxes as BW then as 95s).Thanks.

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

Retail was $150
Nort's release was $250 (box signed in person)

Release date was March 25th, 2006 (at least for nort) ...Everyone else was a week later? (I forgot) There was also a few pairs re-released for the bws (one of my biggest regrets) ....but the limit was 1 pair per person(and the optional bw pair)... I forgot how many people in front had the option to buy 1 af1, and 1 am95....

thats all I can remember....

I had a 8.5 in the 95's sold it last december for $350.00 no half sizes where released in the us in both shoes

So were all STASH AF1 lows signed , also can some plz post the size tag on them or let me the production date and factory on them. Thank you

i believe the bws were about 500? someone correct if i'm wrong. aslo, i remember it was no where near as crazy in sf as it was in ny. people in sf waitedabout 12-15 hours vs days at the ny store and people in sf were able to cop and get back in line and cop another pair if they wished from what i remember. gotmy pair of af1s a week later at huf and couldn't be more happy. beat to death now, but i love em!

blah!

4 day campout in nyc.
stash af1 and 95s were retailed at $250 after all the hype it had behind it.
air max bw was also sold there, but i think there was like 5 pairs only marked at 500.
the shoes didnt come signed unless you wanted stash to sign it for you that day.

Originally Posted by Swoshmn

Air Max BW = Big Window.

Don't post in the FAQ asking questions
wink.gif
Thanks, so what does Big window mean then? Is this term exclusive to those Air Max Classics?

And in the FAQ forum, I posted in the abbreviations thread, it seemed like the logical place to find the info, but alas, no help there. Go figure. Thanks.

isnt there a hyperstrike version? I swear theres a version of the AF1 in collab with futura that is super exclusive, I saw a pair for over a 1k, and its hassome graph on the side of the shoe

there was some special pairs made just for friends and family, not sure if its the same pair your talking about NikeStatus.

BW= Big Window = size of the air bubble window in midsole

yes there was a hyperstrike version with futura's and stash's artwork as well as signatures lasered on the shoe. friends and family only

there were 1000 pairs of Stash's BWs

the 95s were 198 plus tax at undftd LA on April 1, 2006 and they dropped about a week after the releases at Nort/Recon NY/SF. i think the 95s and forces costthe same.

Back
Top Bottom