STASH x Nike Air Force 1 High ZF - Black Fat Cap - Lots of PIX

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Got me a pair. I could really use an 8.5 instead of an 8. If this pic is against the rules let me know and I'll remove it.
358558_f8c8ff4c92_l.jpg

Let me get a size 12 homes ....

Yeah the Black Fat Caps dropped this morning. I went by there yesterday and saw them sitting there, so I asked the lady and she said they were dropping thismorning. I got too drunk last night and didn't get up this morning for them.

Scooped up 2 pairs yesterday at Nike Sportswear store...Wondering whether I should sell both or keep 1, sell 1...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Scooped up 2 pairs yesterday at Nike Sportswear store...Wondering whether I should sell both or keep 1, sell 1...

very
pimp.gif
in that pic...did they have anymore left there or no? cuz i needthat 11

Yeah the Black Fat Caps dropped this morning. I went by there yesterday and saw them sitting there, so I asked the lady and she said they were dropping this morning. I got too drunk last night and didn't get up this morning for them.
good looks on the info Rapido27...had i knew they had them in there yesterday after droppin sat., i woulda took the trip

Im not crazy impressed with these but I dont understand how some of you guys are sayin they are sooooo Ugly?
Is it b/c they arent as hot as the First Stash AF1's?
Cause these arent really that bad.
Just a black/white AF1 high with some Stash print.
Whats so ugly about them?

Back
Top Bottom