Stash x Packer Shoes x Reebok Pump Graphlite

Stash-x-Reebok-Side-1.jpeg

Stash-x-Reebok-Detail1-1-620x412.jpg

Early 2011 release.

they look nice, but they are a style wouldn't wear. i know its a runner but the models look is confusing. like it could be a hoops shoe, cross-trainer or trail etc....

and i know someone is bound to say "same old stash colorway", yeah it is and the colors compliment each other very well. though i would have liked to have seen less use of white

they look nice, but they are a style wouldn't wear. i know its a runner but the models look is confusing. like it could be a hoops shoe, cross-trainer or trail etc....

and i know someone is bound to say "same old stash colorway", yeah it is and the colors compliment each other very well. though i would have liked to have seen less use of white

shoe is ehh....but I really like the colorway. If easily attainable I'd consider grabbing em.

shoe is ehh....but I really like the colorway. If easily attainable I'd consider grabbing em.

Agree with all the comments there -Stash CW has always been cool -but would've looked nicer on say the Omni zones (imo)

(wish BP was still around to knock up a ps)

Agree with all the comments there -Stash CW has always been cool -but would've looked nicer on say the Omni zones (imo)

(wish BP was still around to knock up a ps)

agreed with what y'all said about the model shoe...
personally,would've been pretty cool if they had used some Ventilators or ERS like they did with the Koyomi...

agreed with what y'all said about the model shoe...
personally,would've been pretty cool if they had used some Ventilators or ERS like they did with the Koyomi...

Really wanted to cop, couldn't make it. Now i can't see myself paying more for these, then I did my Stash BW or 95'.  Especially for a reebok!!! 

Really wanted to cop, couldn't make it. Now i can't see myself paying more for these, then I did my Stash BW or 95'.  Especially for a reebok!!! 

Back
Top Bottom