Stat II Customs by Sideview

When I seen this shoe, i thought it was pretty plain for being Amares' Sig Shoe. So I wanted to try something different. Let me know what you think...
Before...
316vqrp.jpg

After...
243goc1.jpg

1zeh0xs.jpg

2itmx6c.jpg

256th6g.jpg

Thanks or Lookin+++

WOW! That is one bright pair of shoes. Looks like of detail wrok. Nice job.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

yea im really diggin the shoes and did you add some gloss to the front of them to give em the patent look? but once again im REALLY lovin them
Looking for a Vinny Del Negro jersey pm me​

Hey Is that for real? pics without the flash please.....
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

thats hot. great work man.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

that is one hell of a clean job..not my style but still sick..how'd you make the toe look like patent
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

dang that is nice, do u have the steps?
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

I just hate this shoe in general........nothing can be done to make it better......nice paint job tho....
I AM THE VII KING!​

Thanks 4 the Positives+++ I wish I would've taken pics of the steps. The finishline pic is inacurate though; the shoe comes with patent leather all the way around the shoe. I just added color to the upper. There is so much that can be done with this shoe+++ I hope I can work on another pair in the future+++

Back
Top Bottom