Stat makes the game look too easy

he is the kobe of PFs... i dont know any other big man that can get to the hole as easily as him and throw it down as effortlessly

capt.e7315dcb0319422f910fc311a8831f81.nets_suns_basketball_pnu108.jpg

0d9abf46d6ef7ca2b1a77a7af0bb6d26-getty-76076203ab008_suns_lakers.jpg

look how serene he looks everytime he goes up for a yam... dude is prolly thinkin about whats for dinner or if he Tivo'd Comic View

i dont know any other big man that can get to the hole as easily as him and throw it down as effortlessly

how about the guy that leads the NBA in dunks. he's posted right above me

obviously you will score easily when you play with Steve Nash. its not like Amare has a polished post game or anything

Originally Posted by MBen32

i dont know any other big man that can get to the hole as easily as him and throw it down as effortlessly
05HowardDwight02.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>amare stou_emire

Yeah, I can tell the OP didn't put much thought into it. D12 is better than him at all facets, and doesn't get the ball as much.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

i agree. the way he lets big men body him and score on him is just so effortless. he's the Tmac of defense, it's like he's not even trying out there

I seriously thought that's what the topic was about when I clicked on it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by MBen32

05HowardDwight02.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>amare stou_emire
Yeah, I can tell the OP didn't put much thought into it. D12 is better than him at all facets, and doesn't get the ball as much.
False Howard doesnt shoot as well nor is he as comfortable with the ball. Howard gets the ball much more too.

ask Al Jefferson. he put up 30 and 20, then 39 and 19 i think on him. stoudemires defense really makes the game too easy

Amare plays no defense. And it's not just because he plays for the Suns. He played no defense for Team USA either.

I don't understand how players like Elton Brand, Amare Stoudemire, and Al Jefferson can be such offensive beasts and little lambs on defense. Can'tthey watch film of themselves to improve defensively?

It's a joke that an NBA scorer carries a 10 mil per contract, but the big that stops scorers night in night out is only worth 4 mil per.

Yeah....He'll give you 30....

But he'll give up 30 too....

And e gets mad and doesn't get back on D....
smh.gif

He's is too athletic to be so suspect on defense....It's terrible...

Originally Posted by chikickz

Amare plays no defense. And it's not just because he plays for the Suns. He played no defense for Team USA either.

I don't understand how players like Elton Brand, Amare Stoudemire, and Al Jefferson can be such offensive beasts and little lambs on defense. Can't they watch film of themselves to improve defensively?

It's a joke that an NBA scorer carries a 10 mil per contract, but the big that stops scorers night in night out is only worth 4 mil per.

Please don't disrespect Elton Brand's defense like that. He's a hell of a defender when he's on the floor.

And LOL @ this thread. There's a whole lot of bigs I would take before Amare.

KG
Duncan
Dwight
Yao
Al Jeff

Just to name a few.

Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe

Please don't disrespect Elton Brand's defense like that. He's a hell of a defender when he's on the floor.

Elton Brand is not a strong defender, but I can see an issue putting him in the same rowboat as Amare and Al Jefferson.

^ agreed. Elton has good D, but its not like he is off the charts.

Immediately when I saw this thread, my only reply was to be a picture of Steve Nash. Clutchshooter covered it for me
wink.gif

Anyone got any pics of this worthless guy playing defense*? Anyone?
nerd.gif
Are there any? I mean, his game is so effortless, even Kwame Brown dunks on him.

Any photos of him with a rebound? Is there any grainy footage like big foot or anything like that?

* defense is the other side of the floor when you don't have the ball, for all you Suns fans that were unsure.
wink.gif

he's good, no doubt. but the best big man to get to the hole? a man named Dwight Howard takes the cake.

Wow the hate is strong.
laugh.gif
at people thinking Dwight Howard is a betterpost player than Amare. On offense there is no contest, like the OP he gets to the rim effortlessy blowing by people. And he has developed a nice shot too. Asfar as defense is concerned Dwight is way ahead of him.
roll.gif
at peoplethinking Amare puts up good numbers just because of Steve Nash. Of course it helps when you have the best PG in the league throwing you dimes but you guys actlike he wasnt putting up numbers before Nash. I will agree that he definitely needs to work on the defensive end but its not all his fault, the suns need toget another big in there so he can play his natural position at the 4. At the end of the day scoring wise I agree with the OP.

indifferent.gif
at the hate on NT......... Amare is great around the rim and is one of the best PF's in the league..... Say he doesn't play D? Well then, outside ofmaybe 20 - 30 players, who "really" plays D in the league today?

Back
Top Bottom