Staten Island man dies after NYPD cop puts him in chokehold

going to comments literally makes me sick to my stomach, bruh.

it's a FREAKING COP telling you that the system is flawed and people still dont believe you?!

Like... wth, man...

Will it take a conservative white police chief to spill the beans for these people to get it?

And i'm SO tired of people pretending like economics is not the most IMPORTANT factor in crime rate...

it's legit frustrating, famb.. how people think i'm violent inherently because I'm black...

How black people are leeching off the system and tax payers...

:smh: :smh:

Cedric i agree with you
There is a "right" way and a wrong way to protest. Don't punish the public by laying on tracks, creating a human roadblock, etc.

going to comments literally makes me sick to my stomach, bruh.

it's a FREAKING COP telling you that the system is flawed and people still dont believe you?!

Like... wth, man...

Will it take a conservative white police chief to spill the beans for these people to get it?
It's takes huge BAWLS for a cop to step out and talk about how dirty other cops or the system is man. I'm sure there's been many cops that want to or tried to but have had their families threatened and scared out saying anything.

**** that don't harm the public.. it's not like people are being injured or attacked everybody loves to claim a "nation" and act like we're together but when a part of that nation is being treated unjust some people wanna look away and let it happen. therefore they are part of the problem and they will have to deal with it.

There tired of being late because of protest, i'm tired of feeling unsafe because of a lack of protest.

nyc people - big protest rally today in washington square park at 2 pm. goes up to herald square then back downtown to foley square

see you there

other marches going on throughout the country as well. check around. peace

The #MillionMarch in NYC was a beautiful site indeed. It was reported that crowds reached as much as 50-60K. These are pics i found on twitter gonna come back with pics of the crowd that overtook BK Bridge & the rest of Brooklyn for that matter.

I attended this to get a real feeling on just how pissed people are about the matters we ar facing against the police. The initial Protest which started in Washington Sq Park up to 34th & then back to Police Plaza were great, However it wasn't a true capture of the mood people were in. That crowd had infants, Older people, and the cops had direct control of the Entire March.

However when that crowd dispersed And it hit Night time, the Protest made me even more proud because it was particularly the younger generation (Mixed with All colors) that showed NYPD that we are FED up. they told us the protest was done and to go home. The reaction was a few thousand people shutting down the BK Bridge in Both directions, Shutting down Fulton St, Shutting down Eastern Parkway, Shutting down the Area around Barclays, And then literally making a 30 Mile march around BK letting every neighborhood know, every police station know, that this isn't a problem that just going to be swept away.

I have NEVER seen such unity between young people of so many different races, purely controlled by the young and moving completely in Sync with one another over one message. We literally marched from BK Bridge to Pink houses projects to the very building Akai Gurley was killed in. We brought a couple thousand people Directly to the precinct that Killed him and made them watch as a direct member of his family showed how she's been affected.

View media item 1308914View media item 1308932View media item 1308931View media item 1308929View media item 1308928

Thats the best part of these protests man. In all this saddeness and cruelness of this world you got these young people, who older generations was clowing about how lazy or irresponsible they are, not only out here but outraged at the state of this country and they are demanding respect.

Make an older young brotha tear up a lil bit

and there's a time lapse vid of the protest from up high and man you'd think you was looking at a bunch of ants carrying off a bettle it was so many people

they'll report em when they get "out of control"

Can't sell newspapers with peace

they'll report em when they get "out of control"

Can't sell newspapers with peace

absolutely... i can't tell you how many times i saw officers with their hands on their gun simply because a large crowd was walking towards them.

Spitta ‏@CurrenSy_Spitta  
America is like the end of "do the right thing" everyday....

Dont forget to pass this information down to your children. We have a vault of video now so it wont be difficult to open our childrens eyes.
Never forget

CCqkg46W0AA7GD4.jpg

Good his family got paid. They are willing to pay his family for wrongful death, but they also told us the officers did nothing wrong. Bit of a contradiction, no?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom