Status of Sole Addiction in Morton Grove, IL?

I asked in the midwest thread, but it's pretty dead around here.
So I had a pair of chris lundy laser dunks at Sole Addiction that I had on consignment since around 2009.

I hadn't heard anything from the store for a while, so I decided to drive by and see what was up.

Apparently they've been closed for a while.

I really don't know where to go from here, as I really have no way to contact the owner, I think his name was Oscar?

He seemed like a cool guy, but I haven't been contacted by them at all.

Any help NT?

So I had a pair of chris lundy laser dunks at Sole Addiction that I had on consignment since around 2009.

I hadn't heard anything from the store for a while, so I decided to drive by and see what was up.

I really don't know where to go from here, as I really have no way to contact the owner, I think his name was Oscar?

Any help NT?

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Any help NT?
LOL You mean AJ Tai? Unfortunately, the business was closed for some reason but you can find him on FB.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Any help NT?
LOL You mean AJ Tai? Unfortunately, the business was closed for some reason but you can find him on FB.

So I hit up AJ Tai on FB and he hasn't responded to my message.

Wreckinkickz, any suggestions?

So I hit up AJ Tai on FB and he hasn't responded to my message.

Wreckinkickz, any suggestions?

I remember stopping by that place when they first hit sneaker blogs.
I believe they lasted less than a year, but I could be wrong.
On the contacting part, if they took a pair of your shoes without telling at the end, just keep contacting them. Being persistent is key in this.

I remember stopping by that place when they first hit sneaker blogs.
I believe they lasted less than a year, but I could be wrong.
On the contacting part, if they took a pair of your shoes without telling at the end, just keep contacting them. Being persistent is key in this.

If that's the case, than he isn't answering on purpose.
Even though I never saw a lot of people in that store, there probably a lot of people that lost their shoes due to their consignment.

It's a damn shame.

Even though I never saw a lot of people in that store, there probably a lot of people that lost their shoes due to their consignment.

It's a damn shame.

It's a damn shame.

It's a damn shame.

Update:

After dodging me for a couple of weeks, AJ finally agreed to meet me up.
He originally wanted to ship them to me, but I wanted to meet him face to face.

Got my shoes today, thanks for the help guys. Those who didn't help, thanks anyway.
Honestly, it's not even about the shoes, I'm probably going to sell them.

It's the principle.

Update:

After dodging me for a couple of weeks, AJ finally agreed to meet me up.
He originally wanted to ship them to me, but I wanted to meet him face to face.

Got my shoes today, thanks for the help guys. Those who didn't help, thanks anyway.
Honestly, it's not even about the shoes, I'm probably going to sell them.

It's the principle.

He didn't give me a reason.

He explained that he didn't get back to my FB messages because he was in Miami.
However, he was changing his profile picture throughout the whole period of time that I was trying to contact him.

Whatever, I got my shoes back, and I hope that others whose shoes he has gets them back as well.

Back
Top Bottom